021. 𝖋𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖒

❦ THIS IS A FLUFF PROMPT THAT WAS REQUESTED ❦❦ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING ❦

❦ NO STEALING OR PLAGIARIZING ❦

thank you for requesting !!!! i hope this works, i made the face cam only able for the discord call to see in this, not the stream

— also i'm slowly getting to everyone's requests. just be patient with me, and sorry this is short asf

          you were laying outstretched on the couch behind your boyfriend, phone in hand while looking through social medias

          you were laying outstretched on the couch behind your boyfriend, phone in hand while looking through social medias. it was a boring day. and he was streaming so you couldn't necessarily ask for cuddles and attention. no one really knew about your relationship but they did know you lived with him. presumably just roommates to the fanbase and even his friends as well.

          "my hands are literally shaking, i'm sorry if i don't play this game well, i get nervous when i stream." he chuckles nervously while moving his character around the lobby. he reached over and turned on his face camera for his friends and seemingly muted his mic.

          seán was the first to notice. "woah, hello y/n!" he had only knew your name because when he met corpse in real life, you were there with him.

          "wait, who's y/n?- ohh, i see her now." felix laughed to his stream and moved to the computer to change his character.

          you were still unaware about the amount of people in his discord call that were saying hello to you. he casually looked back and forth between the monitor and you. eventually you noticed the staring. you set down your phone on the couch and moved your way to sit upwards.

          "yes, baby?" you asked him in a hushed voice, almost inaudible for anyone in the game or his stream to hear. he motioned you over with a simple pat on his leg.

          you smiled and moved your way over there. once you reached him, ducked underneath the cords and sat down on his lap with your legs dangling off the other side of his thigh. he moved his head towards the crook of your neck, inhaling your aroma.

          once the game started, you moved slightly out of the way so he could see his game. your arm was wrapped around the backside of shoulders. when he was finished with tasks, he always leaned forward and gave you a puckered lips and pointed a finger towards his lips.

          you scoffed playfully and leaned your face closer towards him. your noses were now touching his slightly cold ones, but your lips remained apart for a brief moment. then he closed the gap, pressing his lips against yours. your hand creaked up to the back of his neck to deepen the brief kiss, gripping on the lower side of his curly locks. then you pulled away.

          seán was also streaming. he died in the game because he was too focused on the discord call, noticing that y/n had sat down on his lap and was now very close to him. "those sneaky bastards."