029. 𝖎𝖒 𝖌𝖑𝖆𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖒𝖊

ੈ✩‧₊˚ AUTHORS NOTE :: my fingers are ACHING, sorry this is short love ੈ✩‧₊˚ PRONOUNS :: she/her

ੈ✩‧₊˚ PRONOUNS :: she/her

ੈ✩‧₊˚ AUTHORS NOTE :: my fingers are ACHING, sorry this is short love ੈ✩‧₊˚ PRONOUNS :: she/her

you smiled tiredly at something that corpse had said. you were exhausted from doing a stream with ethan and mark earlier today. but you promised your best friend, corpse, that you would face-time him. he clearly noticed your drowsy look. "hey.. if you want to go to sleep, that's fine. we can talk tomorrow, you know." he reassured quietly.

at his words, you raised up slightly in your position on your bed. your phone was propped up on your nightstand to show your face to him. you smiled again and nodded while closing your eyes.

there were no more words exchanged. corse sighed softly to himself before looking down at his phone. he knew by now you were asleep. he knew you couldn't hear him.

"i'm glad you can't hear me right now because i don't know if i'll ever be able to actually tell you this. i'm in love with you. i feel like an idiot and fool constantly because i have had so many opportunities that i could have told you. but i didn't. i never told you how beautiful you are when you show me what you're wearing because you're insecure. i never told you how much your laugh effects me and brings a smile to my face every damn time. i never told you how much i want to hold your hand. i never told you how perfect you are from head to toe. i never told you how i love that you don't want to change me, in fact, you encourage me to do what i love. but i'm telling you now. and you won't even know." he took a deep breath and shook his head. he felt relieved that he finally somewhat told you.

your eyes were wide. a smile played on your lips as you tried your best to stay looking asleep. you had been awake the entire time. it meant the world to you that he thought of you this way. clearing your throat, his head shot upwards towards his phone in surprise.

"i love you too, you know. i thought it was obvious-." you joked which brought a smile to his own lips and a laugh escaping. thankfully both of you now knew.