chapter. 2: the girlfriend

After you met makarov he approved of you joining the guild. He told you to go get your fairy tail guild mark. You walked to mirajane 'and ofcouse you know her she's the most famous model'. You asked her, "hello, can I get a guild mark?" She smiled and said, "of course you can, where do you want it." You pointed to your left thigh. "Ok, and what color?" You said," I would like _(f/c)_ please."

She stamped you and you decided to go meet some of the other guild members

You walked over to a table with that had natsu, a raven haired boy, a scarlet haired girl and a blonde girl. But, before you could reach the table, master makarov went on the stage and yelled, "HEY GUYS WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER, HER NAME IS _(f/n)_ _(l/n)_ ,AND AS OF NOW LET'S PARTY !!!!!!!" After that you heard a bunch of cheers and whistles. Natsu came over and grabbed your hand and you blushed kinda hard. He said, "come with me I'll introduce you to everyone. The first people he intro duced me to were lucy,gray and erza. Me,lucy and erza became friends immediately. Gray became like my best guy friend. After being introduced to everyone, it was already night time. I decided to sit and enjoy the rest of the night. But, everyone was going home.'crap I forgot to go look for a place today' you thought while you slammed your head on the desk. Lucy said,"what's wrong _(f/n)_?" You looked up crying in the style people do in anime. "I forgot to look for a place to live." The only people there was natsu and lucy. "You can come to my house",said natsu grinning his signature smile. "Whaaa....", you said kinda shocked. "Yea you can go stay with natsu." Natsu got up and pulled you outta the guild. "W-where are we g-going?", you said with a little blush on your face because he was holding your hand. "My place, so we can get things arranged." You stopped fighting back because, for some reason you trusted him. The two of you arrived at his house. "You take the bed and I'll take the couch", he said yawning. You nodded and went to his bed. You got your night clothes out of the bag that you had. The clothes consisted of a tank top and some pajama pants. You instanly went to sleep.

~Time skip~

You were getting so cold I never knew nights were like this In fiore. Suddenly you felt a rush of warmth surround you. Your eyes flung open to see a half naked natsu cuddling you. You blushed crimson and tried pushing him away but, with his steel grip it was almost impossible. Though you wanted him off , he was so warm. You decided that you'll make an exception, because he was warm. You drifted off back to sleep.

~Time skip~

The next morning you woke up and natsu wasn't there. You shrugged it off and got dressed. You wore a red tank top with blank shorts, converse, and black leather biker jacket.

You walked to the guild and you opened the doors. The sight you saw broke your heart for some reason. You saw a woman with short white hair sitting on natsu's lap "Hey _(f/n)_ , this is my girlfriend lisanna!", Natsu said grinning.