chapter.5 : the mission

Normal p.o.v~~~

You and natsu packed up and started towards the train station. Natsu hated trains because of his motion sickness. But, he agreed to go anyway. Manuka was far from fiore and he didn't want to walk.

YOUR P.O.V. ~~~

We walked to the train and got our seats. "Natsu, would you like the window seat?", I asked him. He nodded. We switched seats and the train started moving. His face immediately went green and his cheeks became puffy. "Damn.....train." , he said weakly. I took his head and placed it on my lap. He looked kinda surprised but, he then sorta calmed down when I played with his soft hair. 'It feels like a kitten' , I thought while closing my eyes and continuing to play with his hair. Then he started to purr. I bushed a little because he was so cute. He then went to sleep as i continued to keep watch for our stop.

TIME SKIP (1 hour)~~~~~

(NORMAL P.O.V.)

The train stopped and the conductor shouted, "Manuka!!!!" You woke natsu up. You and natsu got off the train. He immediately started kissing the ground and swearing he'll never get on a train again. You felt embarrassed and started pulling him up. "Idiot...can you not?", you asked him. Then all of a sudden you heard your name being called. "_(f/n)_ , I haven't seen you in sooo long!!!" ,the girl yelled and gave you a bone crushing hug. She let you go. You realized it was your childhood bestfriend chioni. "Oh my gosh chioni, I missed you."  You haven't seen her since you two split up to join different guilds. You joinned fairy tail while, she joined sabertooth. She had a man with her. "So, you want to introduce me to your 'friend'?", you exaggerated the word friend while whispering to her. You then winked. She blushed and said, "I-it isn't l-l-like that,.......not yet." , she whispered the last few words. But, you heard it. You smirked. "Anyway, this is rogue." , she said. "Hi rogue", then you walked up to him and whispered in his ear, "take care of her", then you pulled away and winked. He blushed. "Well, I gotta go natsu is getting bored, hope I see you again!!", you said wall ng away and pulling natsu. "Bye",she said.

TIME SKIP (fighting monsters)
YOUR P.O.V.

Natsu and I  had been fighting a while.  During the time we faught they kept multiplying. The both of us were physically exhausted. The both of us were  panting and going on our limits. "We can beat this last one natsu!!!", I said determined yet tired. Me and natsu faught hard. We reached our limits and so did the last monster. Ofcourse the monster didn't want to give up that easily. He mustered the last of its total energy power and aimed toward natsu. He shot out it's lasytt bit of its energy, causing it to die of no energy. Before the blast could hit natsu, I ran in the way. " _(f/n)_!!!!!!!", natsu screeched. I took the hit. Natsu ran to me and held me up. "_(f/n)_ , why did you you do that?" , angry yet you xould see worry in his eyes. I mustered up the guts and said, "because,.... I love you......", then I passed out due to exhaustion.

(Hey guys sorry I can't update tomorrow due to a basketball game. So, im updating tomorrow's part now. Oh and I added my best friend "chioni06", she also has a fanfiction. Go read it. It's called "Rogue cheney : in  love". Bye guys see you friday!!

P.s. the YouTube video is like an opening so it has nothing to with the chapter)