1.

My skin quickly erupted in goosebumps as I stepped out of the shower feeling the cold breeze from the AC vents. I walked to the mirror using my bare hand to wipe off the foggy glass from the hot steam that covered it, making my reflection blurry to see. I took out the black hair brush and started brushing my hair thinking about the outfit that I was going to wear tonight to dinner with my mom. I grabbed my robe putting it on my bare damp body and opened my bathroom door allowing some of that steam to steep out. As I walked in my room. I walked to my closet and opened my huge white doors revealing all of my clothes inside. I didn't know what this dinner tonight was about, but my mom said she had something to tell me. She told me to dress fun and classy. I grabbed a skin tight black dress and some red bottoms that my mom got me for my birthday last year. I guess you can say my mom spoils me. hehe. I grabbed my bra and underwear and quickly undid my robe allowing it to fall to the marble floor. I applied lotion to my skin and quickly slipped on my undergarments.

As I was putting on my dress I noticed the time,

6:13

"shit" I mumbled to myself realizing that I was going to be late. I wanted to drive with my mom but I'm not sure where she was. She told me she was sleeping at her best friends house but I don't know if I believe her or not. She's been sleeping at her best friends house a lot lately and it sounds fishy. I quickly grabbed my purse throwing all my things in it that I needed. I looked at my hair in the mirror and decided to just put it in a low tight bun. I applied some lipgloss and perfume and quickly ran out the door. I didn't know what tonight was about but my mom seemed pretty happy about it and I don't want to ruin it for her.

"mayra I'm heading out now" I screamed out to my maid.

UGH that sounds boujee but theres no better way to say it. Our helper around the house maybe? Well you know what I mean. anyways.

I unlocked the doors to my all black G Wagon Benz and hopped in. I plugged my phone in to the charger and put the address into the GPS that my mom gave me.

26 minutes

okay I need to get there in 20 minutes to save me from being late, I thought to myself. I put the car in reverse and exited my drive way closing the gates behind me. My phone started ringing and I looked at the screen to see my best friend Kayla was calling. I couldn't answer it right now. I just needed to hurry up and get to my destination. I pressed ignore and turned my radio up as "Nice for What" by Drake played

When I arrived at that restaurant I took in the beautiful scenery. It was really nice. I pulled up to Valet and put my car in park as I quickly hoped out. I quickly gave the guy my keys as he handed me a ticket in exchange. I grabbed the ticket sliding it in my purse and walked through the double doors of the restaurant. I walked up to the host stand quickly scanning the restaurant to see if I spotted my mom. I instantly laid eyes on her and walked over.

"Hi Mami" I said as I bended down and kissed her. "Hi beautiful you look lovely this evening" she said as she smiled and pinched my chin. I smiled and sat down putting my bag on the chair next to me.

"Why do we have such a big table for just the 2 of us" I asked looking at the 3 extra chairs at our table.. "because sweetie we will be having 2 guest join us tonight" she said as a huge smile came across her face. I laughed and cut my eyes at her "What are you up to missy" I said as my lips turned into a grin.

"You will see" she said as she looked down at her phone as it lit up

"Hi my name is Vicky and I'll be taking care of you tonight" Our waiter said as she walked up to the table. "Hi Vicky" my mom said as she grabbed the menu "May I offer you ladies anything to drink" she said as she pulled out a little notebook and pen. "Yes I'll have a glass of your house wine please, preferably anything bur draft wine please" I said looking up at her smiling. She smiled and jotted that down.