8.

1 month later

Ever since that night at tyga's house I haven't really spoken to Chris. I would see him here at my house but we never really spoke. He kept his distance and I kept my distance. It hurt but that's what needed to be done. He had too much going on for me to interfere. I want him to focus on himself and whatever relationship he had with Karruche.

I'm not going to talk to Chris If he's still with Karruche. Atleast not on that level. I refuse to put myself in that position again. It was honestly embarrassing and definitely an eye opener. From the looks of it idk if Karruche and Chris are dating again. I haven't seen too much of them in the blogs or anything. He didn't post her and she didn't post him.

As for my mom and Peter they are doing good from the looks of it. She looks happy. I caught her and Peter arguing a couple of times but that's normal in relationships. I didn't think too much of it.

Kayla and Tyga started talking. She would go out with him and ask me if I wanted to come but I always said no because I knew Chris would be there. She said when they are out Chris never had Karruche with him. She said he looked like he was doing better.

I've been looking for my own place. I was ready to move out and be on my own. My modeling has been doing great and I've been getting a lot of shoots lately. I've been making great income just from my modeling and I've saved up more than enough money to move out.

I was getting ready to leave and meet up with Kayla for lunch. I was wearing a cute sundress that was mid thigh I slid on my Tori Burch slippers and grabbed my sunglasses putting them on. I grabbed my bag and phone and walked out my room and down the stairs.

My mom is not really here as much ever since she started dating Peter. She's always at his house. That's also why I want to move out because I feel bad that she can't enjoy her own house. I know she likes her alone time with Peter and I feel like she can't do that here because I'm here.

I walked outside and to my car. My phone started ringing and Chris named popped up. I hesitantly answered it

Hello
C: hey
Hi Chris
C: how you been
Good and you
C: I've been better
That's good
C: so I was just calling to tell you something
What's up
C: my dad told me that him and your mom been fighting a lot lately

I furrowed my brows

Really
C: yeah he said it was always childish arguments but it's been taking a toll on there relationship
Omg I didn't know
C: yeah I was just letting you know
Okay thanks
C: you okay
Yeah I'm fine I'm on my way to meet Kayla for lunch
C: oh okay
Yeah
C: I don't want things to be awkward between us Isa
I don't either
C: I miss you
I miss you too
C: when can I see you
You think that's a good idea
C: why not
Idk Chris last time we talked we left off on a bad note I don't want to rush back into anything
C: I just want to talk that all
About what
C: alright forget I mentioned anything
Chris
C: nah it's fine you obviously don't want to talk so whatever
I just don't want to get back into that state again Christopher. That whole situation took a big toll me too. Not just you.
C: I understand that
I just don't know what to think right now
C: alright well I'll let you go
We can talk soon okay.
C: I just want to give you life updates that's all
I understand fair enough
C: thank you

I chuckled

I'll text you okay
C: aight bye

I hung up and pulled up to the lunch spot I was meeting Kay at.

I got out my car and walked inside. She was with Tyga. She did NOT tell me he was going to be here.

"Hi guys" I said walking up to the table