4.

I watched as she walked downstairs in black biker shorts and a oversized jersey with her all black Gucci flip flops. She always looked good even when she wasn't trying. Her hair was out and straight and she had sunglasses that rested on top of her head. I winked at her and she blushed a little but soon stopped when she saw Karruche next to me.

She looked at me a little confused but then walked past us and into the kitchen. I sat on my phone as everyone around us talked within themselves. I'm guessing this is friends and family. I got introduced to some of them. She had a beautiful family.

The food was now ready to be served and I helped myself to a plate. Karruche sat next to me with her plate and soon started eating. Isabella walked in the living room with her food sitting at the table.

"Isabella" I called out to her. She looked up at me "come here" I said. She furrowed her brows at me and then picked up her food walking over to me and taking a seat across from me "I don't bite, you can sit with me" I said chuckling

She smiled a little and went back to eating her food.

"This is good" I said

"Thanks i made it" she said smiling. I chuckled. "Yeah right you wish" I said giving her a goofy smile. She laughed and covered her mouth

We sat in a comfortable silence as we ate. When we were done eating I got up and grabbed her plate and Karruche plate and walked them to the trash.

Isbabella

This was so awkward. Sitting here with Chris and Karruche. I just wanted to go back in my room. Chris and I couldn't really finish our talk because of Karruche. I would love to know what happened when I left. I didn't expect to see her here today so I was shocked. My phone buzzed and I looked down noticing Chris had texted me.

Let's go somewhere private and talk

I looked for a minute not really wanting to talk while Karruche was here. I don't need her poppin up and causing a scene.

Can we talk when Karruche is not here. I want to talk when no one is here and we really have privacy.

Chris: Alright well I think your mom and my dad leaving tonight and going to vegas for the weekend. Maybe I can come over tonight?

Yeah that's perfect. Just remember friends only!

C: yeah yeah yeah friends only

I put my phone down and looked around. Chris walked back over to where we were sitting and said a few words to Karruche. "Alright we about to head out. I got some things to do at the studio" he said to me "alright bye" I said giving him a side hug. They walked around the house saying bye and soon headed out.

A few hours later I was helping my mom clean the house. Everyone had left even Peter. He should be back in a hour to pick up my mom for their road trip to vegas

"Hunny do you need anything before I go for the weekend" she asked washing the dishes "no I should be good mami" I said sweeping the floor. "Okay I should be back around 6pm Sunday" she said turning the water off and drying her hands. "Okay mami I'll finish up here go make sure you have everything" I said putting the broom back in the closet.

"Okay will you still be down here when I leave" she said "no I'm going to get ready for the night" I said hugging her bye. "Okay hunny call me if anything okay" she said "okay" I said washing my hands. I finished cleaning the kitchen and walked up to my room closing the door. I wanted to shower and shave.