Chapter 4: Specials

•~Chaewon's POV~•

I'm at my dorm right now because whenever I get out of this dorm, students glare at me. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I was chosen to be the keeper of the twin sword or maybe it's because I hurt their princess. Basically, everyone knows everyone here. And to them, I'm just some random girl who stole the spotlight all of the sudden.

For a strong princess, she's weak. I'm talking about Princess Minju. She has the most powerful power amongst all of the people here in the academy and she's scared that I would take the title from her. She's anxious. People have been glaring at me from afar and it's really creepy.

Another day and it's Monday. I wore my uniform and went downstairs to be met by my dormmate. She's sweet. But I promised myself no attachments until I finish my job. The plan. No one can interfere with it. I'm seriously scared because of the possible outcomes but I know whatever I choose, it will only lead to one thing...

With that thought, I walked out together with Gabby and went towards our own classrooms. I was actually expecting that some sort of leveling thing would happen just like those in Wattpad books. But this isn't one. I then walked over to my seat. I'm a part of these so called royals. I hate the fact that they just think that their so great. Their racist that's what they are.

I hate them. Despise is a very weak work for me to describe how much I hate them. Maybe because of what happened years ago. Maybe that's the reason to why I'm like this. 

You can't blame me. If you were in my shoes, you would feel the same. If I were to choose, I wouldn't even step another inch closer towards them and not attend this school. But like I said, I have a mission to fulfill and this dimension is at stake. 

•~Minju's POV~•

I'm making my way downtown walking fast and I'm home now. Charot (Joke) Hahaha. Ehem.

I'm making my way towards my classroom with the other princesses when suddeny, a stupid girl decided it was nice of her to bumo into me at the corner of the corridor. I saw mumbled a low "Ouch." and looked up to see who she bumped into. Oh, it's a boy.

I helped him get up and asked for his name. "Hwang Hyunjin." He was cute. I think I finally found my prince. Yes, I might be cold but I'm also like any other girls who wants to find their prince.

And I think I just found mine. Hwang Hyunjin. Hmm...

"You like him don't you unnie?" Yujin said. Yujin is my bestfriend and she's tall. Yeah, I needed to include the last part. All of us are bestfriends but we all have secrets too. Like how I know that Yena unnie and Yuri are not just friends. It's not bothering me. I just hope I don't become like them. Gay.

Ugh. I hate gays. Except for my unnie and Yuri since they're still both my friends. As we arrived at the classroom, I found her sitting at the back. Hmm... Is she gay? Wait, why am I even asking that?! What?

I just pushed my thoughts aside and went over to seat at the other end of the room from where she is. While the others sat at the remaining seats.

•~•~•~•

Ok, updates will be slower but I will finish the book. After the book TMLH, my top priority will be this one. I now have a plot but I still need to make drafts. So please bear with me.

Thank you~! ♡