Stay Away From Him

Tylers POV

The ride back to the apartment was full of kisses, laughs, and more kisses.

I quickly payed the driver, having tonight's plans in my mind.

As soon as I closed the door of the apartment, I jumped on Troye and instantly connected my lips with his.

"Tilly, whats this for?" Troye asked.

"That was the nicest thing someone has ever done for me and I am just so in love with you right now."

Troye did not waste another second.

He reconnected our lips and started tracing his hands up and down my sides.

We kissed passionately for a good amount of time before I flung Troye on to our bed.

We both removed our clothing very quickly before again reconnecting our lips moving our body's as close as possible.

I trailed kisses down Troyes body until getting to his already hard shaft.

I quickly started blowing him and pumping him with my hand at the part my mouth could not reach.

"FUCK TILLY DON'T STOP, I'M CLOSE." Troye screamed before releasing into my mouth.

I reached over quickly and grabbed the lube and slammed into him before he fully rode out his orgasm.

I pounded into him harder than every before "OH MY GOD TROYE!!!"

I reached over and grabbed Troye's forgotten shaft and pumped him in rhythm with my thrusts

"TY OH MY GOD KEEP GOING, KEEP GOING." Troye yelled in euphoria.

"Troye I'm close." I managed to stammer out.

"ME-" Troye started before being cut off by me releasing inside him, which triggered him to then cum in my hand.

We both kept in our position shaking and riding out our orgasms.

-----------------------------Troye's POV----------------------------------

"I love you Tilly."

I love you too Troye."

We cuddled until Tyler fell asleep, which did not take long.

I switched on my phone to make sure the order went though, he will love it purple with diamonds.

I was just about to turn off my phone before I got a text.

"Stay away from him, he is and always be mine, you are just a skinny little kid that no one will ever love, you have no friends and your family sure as hell does not care about you, Tyler is only going out with you for publicity, he loves me and not you, stay away from Tyler and better yet just kill you self faggot" -Korey

-----------------------------------------------------------AN----------------------------------------------

Sorry not sorry for doing that to Korey. Thanks again for reading and I will see you all soon

SMOOCHIES

Dani