I am NOT Looking Forward To This

Troye's POV

I felt a silent tear, slip down my face, I have not self harmed in YEARS, since high school because Tyler helped me deal with the hate

Tyler knew I used to self harm but we had both forgotten about it, until now.

It was always been people I don't know and that I did not care for.

but now its coming from a friend, It's just like I was in high school AKA the worst 4 years of my life, friends turning on me, my back being stabbed time after time.

And now its coming back.

I started panicking because I had no idea what to do about this, Is what Korey said true? Does Tyler not actually love me.

I ran to the bathroom and popped out a blade from the shaving razor and cleaning it off.

I dragged it across my wrist for every bad thing that Korey said about me

Only 8 times but I made sure they were deep

I felt so terrible, that I was doing this to my self again but the pain was familiar and relieving

I looked down starting to worry that I cut too deep.

I gripped my phone tight while hanging on to the counter for support.

Blood started dripping from my arm to the floor.

I grabbed a wrap and quickly and tightly wrapped it up before I passed out.

I then got some cloth to clean the blood of and returned the blade to its rightful place.

"I will be fine." I thought to myself before throwing on a jumper and some underwear and going back into the bed.

I made sure to open the window slightly so that if Tyler asked why I was dressed I would have valid excuse.

----------------The Next Morning-----------------

I woke up to the sweet smell of bacon.

I smiled knowing that Tyler was in a good mood.

I heard a text notification come from my phone and I jumped.

Meet me at NEXTUS BAR at 2:00 sharp I need to speak with you, no telling Tyler, no bringing Tyler and if you do I WILL KILL YOU -Korey

I shivered as I felt yet another tear roll down my face.

I went into the bathroom and splashed some water on my face and put on a fake smile and walked into the kitchen.

"Hey baby" I said wrapping my arms around Tyler.

He turned around and gave me a kiss "Its about time you twink, lunch is almost ready."

"Lunch." I said in shock

"Yeah It's almost one Troye."

We sat down on the couch to eat.

"I have to meet with my manager today at 2:00, I will not take long, half an hour maybe." I said lying to Tyler.

"Oh okay, where are you guys going?"

"Nextus, just for some drinks and a chat." I replied.

"Okay but it's already one, you better hurry up if you are going to make it in time."

I quickly got ready and headed out the door and got in an Über, I am NOT looking forward to this.

-----------------------------AN---------------------------

Thanks for 4k guys, it means alot, If anyone had any idea for the next chapters please don't hesitate to comment

SMOOCHIES

Dani