chapter thirteen :

Dashton POV

im with my mother and father at the carriage..naka harap ako sa kanila..but my mind was out of nowhere..anong iisipin nya pag nalaman nyang papakasalan ko pala sya dahil yan ang napag usapan ng mga magulang namin bago pumanaw ang mga magulang nito?magagalit ba sya dahil hindi ko sinabi?ofcourse she will..at baka isipin nya na kaya sinabi kong mahal ko sya ay dahil sa kasal..

Malapit na kami sa boundery ng Terre nang may mapansin ako sa ibaba..it was getting dark but can see them..

"what is it son?"Dad

pinakiramdaman ko ang mga nasa baba..

"Black withches..please go to the palace..ill take care of them"ako

"okey son..be careful.."Dad

"Take care okey?"mom

"i will.."me and jump smoothly..

what are they planning to do now?itinago ko amg presensya ko..

"tonight..we need to kill the New Queen..we need to Kill her.."

"After that whats next?"

"stick to it for now..then after that we will know what the Black lady next move.."

Sumandal ako sa taas ng puno na naka pamulsa ang mga kamay ko..

"Terre was the weakness kingdom now cause the Rulers are dead and the only ruler now was the only princess that still not crowned..and still weak..as far as i remember..the New Queen was Weak and she cant even protect her self..so how can she protect hwr kingdom?"

Son of bitches!she is not weak..and..if you think i will let you harm or hurt her..no way in hell i let you..ipinikit ko ang mga mata ko at narinig nalang ang komunusyon sa ibaba...

"what the!!"

"Aacch!!"

may nag liparang mga Air Needles..shurkins and some of them were losing they're breath..

Veiga POV

"its a pleasure to finally meet the New Queen of terre kingdom.."i heard a voice of a Man and i feel they're presence..

"the pleasure is mine your highness.."me and bowed my head..

"we are happy to meet you..but..we are expected that the rumor about the princess is not true but.."the Queen mother said

"um..it is true your majesty.."me

"oh...lets go to the dining.."i said

"im here your highness.."ate Gemini and held my hand and helps we walk..kaya ko na mag isa pero baka kasi bigla nalang akong sapian ng kapalpakan nakakahiya pa..

Nag tataka ako dahil dalawa lang sila..akala ko kasama nila Si..si ash..i bite my lips..did ash really love me?or he just do that for this?im hoping that he love me..im hoping..

Ang awkward..kinakabahan ako..

"you know ihja..wag kang ma tense sa amin..kami nga itong nasa teretoryo mo.."magaang sabi ng ina ni ash..

"um.."ako

"Ihja..do you know about the merriage?"his majesty asked..

"umm..nalaman ko lang po nitong araw na ito..and..i did not expect that my parents did it fo me.."me

Im happy at the same time sad..im happy cause they still think about me even if they are in danger..Sad because They are not here with me anymore..

"its the parents love..thats how they love you..we actully go here cause we wantcto talk about it and..to warn you..alam na ng parents mo na ang kaharian nya ang uunahing pababagsakin ng mga kalaban thats why they settled with us..to have this kind of agreement.."she said

"at gusto naming protektahan ka para sa kanila..they are our friends ihja..but we can give you a choice..but you need to choose the rightvone for you and your kingdom.."he said

Napa lunok ako..

"if you agree to the wedding 6 days after now we can have a fully alliance..we can protect not just you but your whole kingdom our son can help you to rule the kingdom....but if not we respect it..we are not forcing you...we are just here..just tell us what you need ihja..

i bite my lower lips at napa lunok muli..anong isasagot ko?