twenty one

The wedding day is getting closer. There's no doubt that they're not nervous about it. sohee had finally took her wedding leave just few days before the ceremony happens. Meanwhile, yunho was forced to have his wedding leave because his mother said so, and he had no rights to protest her.

Yunho had been worrying for the past few days about his upcoming marriage knowing one mistake could go wrong. However, he was grateful to have her on his side- comforting and giving him courage words that he needs.

And yunho could finally say that, he loves her.

It was confusing for him to confirm that feelings since it was new to him. He was afraid that he can't love her, love her like how she loves him. Although, they never talked much about their feelings. When he rants to them about it, all of them said the same 3 words all over, "you're in love"

Yunho is in love with her. and same goes to her- yet both of them can't convey their feelings towards each other.

--

"there's a lot of room here-" sohee said as she closes the door and walks to another door that'll only led her to an empty room. Mother chuckled, "well, I've been keeping this house just for yunho. But now that you're here, its for you too." she said and gives a warm smile to her.

"this is a HUGE house, huge enough for 20 people to live with us. This is like a MANSION." Sohee exclaimed and the mother and son laugh at her.

Just before the wedding, Mrs. Jung surprised them with a house as a gift. It was a 2-storey house with a large balcony. Like sohee said, the house was like a mansion but to him, it's a perfect house to start a family.

"when do you plan on moving here?" his mother asked. "after the wedding, I guess. We had lots of things to move anyways." Yunho replied, his eyes never left hers as she walks around with enthusiasm when she enters every room. Like a child first time exploring new place. Yunho felt his heartbeat paces at the sight.

"change of plans..." yunho speaks up and his mother looks at him. "we're moving tomorrow"

--

Sohee grabbed the last box at the back of the moving truck and passes it to yunho, who was already in a drenched of sweats. His rolled-up sleeves and his sweaty hair sticks to his forehead causes sohee to have a show-stopping moment. Yunho notice her frozen self and he began to be cockier with her by deliberately shows off his chiseled jawline and artistic side profile.

"he's so breathtaking..." sohee mutters under her breath after giving him the box. She then, bid a good bye to the movers before running into the house. Yunho plops down on the leather couch and close his eyes, feeling worn-out, when he opens his eyes- he met her eyes, looking at him with softness through it.

He was startled when they did so and sohee giggles, "sorry, you look so peaceful and I had the urge to pinch your cheeks right now but you're awake so..." she explained and took a seat next to her husband. The man smiles before puffing his cheeks, she was confused.

"you said you wanted to pinch?..." he asked hesitantly and the girl shamelessly pinched her husband's cheek violently. The poor guy wailed in pain as the girl twist his cheeks more. When she finally let go, yunho rubs his pained cheek as he pouts.

"I know I have baby cheeks but don't twist it so hard," he said and sohee cooed at the sight of him being so cute.

Just then, yunho had a splendid idea. He mischievously smirks at her before pinning her down at the sofa. Sohee was caught off-guard and her face starts to get red by the sudden action. Yunho had both of his hands at the both sides next to her head.

Sohee gulps.

She didn't expect this kind of scene happening but here she is. And she is incredibly lucky having an attractive husband like yunho.

Without any warnings, yunho gives a quick peck on her lips. She was completely in shock, her mind going malfunctioning. Although she was aware they ever kissed but it feels new every time they did.

Their eyes meet as their reflection could see on each other's pupil. The butterflies on their stomach dancing so passionately. Yunho unintentionally glances her lips before looks at her again as if asking permission, sohee smiled, "I love you"

As she confesses, yunho closes the space between them. Their lips collided together in sync, the sensation feeling running through their adrenaline veins. Sohee grips a handful of his hair and runs her hand through his peach hair. Yunho deepens the kiss and she could feel she was slowly getting breathless.

"yunho..." she groaned between the kiss and yunho was taken aback before pulling back. His forehead made contact with hers as their breath staggered onto each other. She breaks a smile, "your breath smells"

"glad you noticed" he said jokingly. She scoffs and wraps her arms around his nape, yunho scrunches his nose before giving her a last peck on the nose and quickly makes a run from it.

Sohee was dumbfounded but couldn't help but to blush. "you cute idiot..."

A/N:

UHHH HELLOOOOO ACTOR YUNHOO IS COMINGGGGGG OMFGGGG AND SEONGHWA SAN JONGHO OMG MY BABIES IM SO PROUD OF THEM SO MUCHHH 

AS A CELEBRATION OF HIS ACTING DEBUT, HERES A SMALL UPDATE FROM ME BEFORE I HALT ALL MY WRITINGS CAUSE IM HAVING EXAMS IN THREE MORE DAYS HSHDSHHD