Chapter Thirteen

"So where are we going Ty,  the Towns in the other direction ".
"Were going to the next Town Love, there's a festival going on tonight so I thought we could have a nice meal and then look round the Central Park  Festival ".
The restaurant's food was out of this world according to Amy who ate every last bit off her plate.
After they'd finished they walked to the park and every Tree was covered in twinkling lights.
They continued to walk around the park until they were stood in front of the water fountain which was all lit up in colours and the water was dancing to the music . Suddenly the music changed to a love song and the lights and water changed to a slightly quicker tempo and Amy turned away to look at the fountain,  as she turned back Ty was on one knee looking up at her with an open ring box and a beautiful Ring inside.
"Amy Bartlett I am totally in Love with you,  would you do me the honour and agree to Marry me ".
Amy was totally speechless and nodded her head up and down with a great big smile on her face,  then spoke, "YES, Yes Ty, I will Marry you".
He stood up and put the Ring on her finger then both hugged and started kissing.  Amy was in heaven and so happy,  she thought this day would never happen and now it has she doesn't want it to end.
Ty brought his truck to a stop just outside the garden gate, Amy and Ty made out for a few minutes then she said goodnight and walked in to the house still on a high.
Once Ty saw Amy go inside he set off back home.
"So how did your date go sweetheart "
"Oh Grandma it was so romantic and look".
Amy showed Lyndy her Engagement Ring.
"Oh Congratulations Amy I'm so pleased for both of you and the Ring is absolutely beautiful.".
"Thank you Grandma,  I'm so happy,  I'm going to bed".
"Okay Love, goodnight ".
Amy went to sleep with a smile on her face.

             (Time Jump, 6 months)

Amy was getting married,  the last 6 months had flown by. Both the Tents were set up all lit up with white twinkling lights, one for food and one with a bar, music and a Dance floor.
Amy picked the place she loves even though she almost died there, the Pool and waterfall were all lit up with fairy lights,  the pond had large plastic Lillies with big chunky candles which reflected off the water, there were also decorated Arches of Trellises covered in flowers and lights, all the seats were set up with a Aisle in middle.
Lyndy had unknown to Amy arranged for a White Carriage with four White Horses to take her to the Pond and Waterfall and then return her and Ty to the Ranch.
Amy asked her Grandma Lyndy to walk her down the Aisle but Lyndy asked her if she'd considered asking Duke as he had been like a father figure to her ever since her parents died. Amy asked Lyndy if she would be upset if he agreed and Lyndy assured her that she wouldn't as she suggested she ask him.
Duke was highly honoured to be asked and accepted.
Ty was all nerves but thought it was also excitement as he couldn't wait to marry Amy.

Ty was waiting at the front with the priest and his best man Eathan who was one of the Ranch Hands he worked with.
Amy was helped into the Carriage by Duke and Lyndy Joined them . The carriage set off towards the Pond area .
They pulled up and Lyndy went to take her seat, then the music started and Amy and Duke walked towards the Front, where Ty was waiting.
Amy and Ty faced each other, then the priest began.

After they'd exchanged their vows and rings, the priest declared them Husband and Wife, *you may kiss your bride*.
Everyone cheered and threw confetti as they entered the Carriage,  Amy invited Lyndy to get in with them as it was quite a walk for her, and they headed back.
While they waited for the guests to return they went in the house for a drink and cuddled.
Amy was so happy, and Ty still had a big smile on his face.
The reception was everything Amy wanted and more.
They were going to Mauritius for a two week honeymoon, which was a gift from Lyndy.

                      (Time Jump)

It had been four months since the wedding,  life returned to normal,  Ty was being taught what Duke did as eventually when he retired, Ty would take over.
Amy was doing what she always does taking charge of the horse side of the business with the help of Sarah, who runs it when Amy is doing other things .
It had now been six months, and Amy wasn't feeling wel,  so Lyndy told Ty she would take her to see the doctor while he was working with Duke.
At the Doctors he did the usual tests and he couldn't find anything wrong and thought that maybe she was a little anemic as she had been working hard since the Wedding he also asked the nurse to take some blood tests. So bloods were taken,  and he said he'd call her with the results .

A day later the doctor called but Amy was out, so Lyndy took the message for Amy to phone him back. At Lunch time she came in and looked really pale so Lyndy told her to phone the Doctor's back then go to bed.
After the call Amy went back into the kitchen and sat at the table with a smile on her face.
"What did the doctor have to say sweetheart ".
"I'm Anemic, but there is a reason why Grandma."
"And that is !!! ".
"You're going to be a Great Grandma."
"Your Pregnant ".
"Yes, but don't say anything to Ty yet, I'll  tell him tonight ".
"Oh Congratulations love, you'll be a great mother".

To be continued