1. In which Elroy gets jealous

Elroy

I wouldn't have been mad...

If she had told me about it, I wouldn't have been mad... Mad? Try jealous. Everyone knew, everyone except me, and the funniest part, I found out from her tweet... Her tweet.

"I thought you knew." Carter's voice reached my ears. My eyes still rereading her tweet and his- his reply.

"The movie is gonna be great

"The movie is gonna be great... I think Fay would do great in it." Carter stated.

"How come I didn't know my girlfriend would be working on a movie with her ex boyfriend?" I asked, speaking more to myself, than to Carter who was seated across from me.

He shrugged. "You don't check Twitter, maybe... Or read the news..."

I shot him a blank stare. "I have more important things to do than reading gossip news and stuff... And whenever I check my twitter, I don't pay much attention to irrelevant tweets."

"That's why this tweet is important, you checked it... Now you know."

I groaned. "Fay's still in the building right?"

"Yup, her shoot should be finishing right about," he brought his designer watch the his view. "Now." He completed.

"Great." I muttered, getting to my feet. "Get back to work, I'll go find her, and seek some explanations, because I deserve one."

Carter smiled. "You mean, because you're jealous."

I blinked. "It's a big deal, Carter."

"It's not... It's business."

I frowned. "Have you seen their tweets? What kind of foreplay shit is that?"

"I think it's cute." Carter shrugged.

"Cute?" If that didn't increase the jealousy and anger burning inside me. "I'll be back."

"Be gentle." Carter yelled after me.

"Whenever have I not been gentle?" I muttered underneath my breath, as I made my way down to her changing room, all the while scrolling through the endless comments on how cute they were... Cute... Cute...

But there were also comments on how I wasn't responding to it... And people were literally waiting for my next tweet.

I'm so sure E news would have covered this already...

I really need to start paying attention to these things.

The minute I walked into her dressing room, I was engulfed by her familiar Fay vanilla goodness, distracting me for a second.

Wiping off the last speck of lipstick from her lips, her eyes went up, widening with glee when she saw me standing there.