Shy

~Y/N POV~

Hello readers! Im Y/n Salas. Im 17 turning 18. I have Blond streaks in front and its waist length. I also have Hazel eyes, I have 1 brother who every girl likes.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

I squealed as I get out of bed. My best friend Avani finally got here. I ran downstairs and ran in front of my mom. 

"Slow down hun, You could of hurt yourself." I slightly turn to her and say "Sorry." I turn back around as my mom walked away and open the front door.  Avani stood in front of the door with her HUGE duffel bag along with a XLARGE suit case.

We both squealed "Avani!, Y/n!" We both laughed at each other while I pull her into a hug.

Her parents worked for the government, They wanted me to have a sleep over with her while they worked for a week. Why did they tell me? Thats because my dad has the most protection. He has these  dope ass weapons that can shoot 2 miles away, well thats what I think.

"Are you ready for the best time of your life!?" I say pulling away from the hug and closing the door. "Hell ya!" she laughs, I smile.

My brother walks downstairs. "Yo Y/n where's my cleats?" He says looking around.

"I dont know have you checked your closet?" I say rolling my eyes

"Right. Whats up Avani" He says going up stairs.

"H-hey Alejandro.." She says smiling at him while he rushes upstairs.

I look at avani and grab her suitcase and head to my room. We enter my room. "Wow you decorated your room" she says looking around "Of course I did" I say putting her suit case in the corner.

"Y/n can we yk" she says rasing her eyebrows up and down. "Okay well do it I guess.." I say taking out my phone. "What dance? Monster mash, Spooky scary skeleton, Or your favorite one Look what you made me do." I say looking at her.

"Duhh Taylor swift" She says putting her hair in a ponytail. 

We finish dance when we hear claping. "That was entertaining" He says coming in my room.

"Shut up dick face." I say out of breath

"Well I found my cleats they where in my closet, and my friends are coming over tomorrow."

"I dont care." I say pushing him out of my room.

"Bye Vivi" he says as I shut the door.

"Bye Ale.." She says putting her hair behind her ear. I crouch down  to my DVDs and run finger threw them "Avani what do you wanna watch?" I say looking at the movies. "Whatcha got??" She says sitting on my bed. "I got, The hate you give, The night before Christmas, Bay watch, Coco, Shrek, Beetle juice, Ava, Bad grandpa." I say as I look threw more. "BAD GRANDPA" she says jumping on the bed.

I grab the DVD and put in the DVD into the DVD player.

I get up and sit next to Avani while she got comfy, "I love Bad Grandpa!!" Avani Says as she fluffs out my pillow, "I know you do" I say laughing. 

The only reason why me and avani are bestie's are because we get along so we'll. I love Avani, She's my Best friend, Well more like my Sister I never had. We've been through everything since 2nd grade.

We met in 2nd Grade and She acts like I dont notice but in 3rd grade she started to have a HUGE crush on my brother. But ever Since then I've been ignoring it.