Adios

I walk out my room thinking I'm alone I go to the restroom between mine and ale's room the door was unlocked so im thinking mattia is downstairs.

I walk in and see mattia's dick I close the door fast and I hear laughing. ¨Come in¨ He says laughing.

¨M do I have to.¨ I say disgusted. ¨Just come its covered¨ He says sarcastic ¨mm fine.¨ I say dramatic.

I walk him turned around with his ass showing. I start to laugh ¨ W-what the hell why is your ass full of dimples s-stop clenching them¨ I say laughing hard.

¨how rude.¨ He says dramatic ¨Hurry up and change¨I say still laughing He puts on his pants on like legit so fast ¨How the hell you dress so fast.¨ I say surprised

I close the door but before I shut it the door opens wide and I get pulled inside.

¨What?¨ I say bothered ¨You can't leave me hanging.¨ He says looking in my eyes. ¨Chill big boy you have a girlfriend.¨ I say looking back at his eyes.

¨Fuck Cynthia I want you Y/n.¨ He says coming closer ¨Mattia I can't want you.¨ I say trying to push him away but he was to strong.

¨And why's that?¨ he says raspy. ¨Because your past.¨ I say scared. ¨What you cant like a Physco?¨ He says kissing my neck. ¨Mattia S-stop..¨ I say moaning lightly. 

*💦Smut warning💦*

Mattia starts making hickeys on me and grabs my legs and wraps them around his waist. He unzips his pants and he slides off my shorts. ¨Mat-¨ ¨Stop talking¨ He grabs his yk and rubs it back and fourth he puts his head back and starts doing that faster he stops and slides it into me I put my head back and moan softly. He starts to stick it in and out faster and harder I moan louder I slide my hands through his hair and start to moan ¨S-stop Mattia.. W-we cant d-do this..¨ I say shakily I look him in the eyes when he goes in and out hard uncontrollably he drops me to the floor ¨Go.¨ He says I get on my knees and start to suck on it after 2 mins I fall to the ground.

Your Pov*

 ¨I'm s-sorry..¨ I say scared. Mattia picks my up and places me on the counters he grabs my shorts and put them on me mattia cups my face ¨No I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that I basically raped you..¨ He says scared. 

¨but why.. ¨ I stare him in his eyes ¨Cynthia has been cheating on me and then I-i broke up with her because I h-had feelings for y-you then she got pissed when I told her now were back together and she said that if I talk to you or touch you she will hurt you and I don't want that to happen¨ 

he says crying I cup his face and kiss his forehead ¨Nothing going to happen to me Mattia You don't have to worry about me.¨

He puts his face in my shoulder and hugs me ¨Please forgive me Y/n..¨He says crying ¨Of course I forgive you Tia but we better go because we've been up here for so long and its already 7:00.. and help me you broke my legs.¨

Mattia helps me and to be continued :)