Getting ready

*~Y/N POV~*

While me and avani where watching a movie Everything shuts down, The lights, Tv's, and ECT.

Me and Avani Jump out of bed while looking at each other, I grab Avani's arm and run to Alejandro's Room.

I open his door and see him with a bat while looking around. "You guys okay?" Alejandro says as he pulls us in his room and closing the door.

"Ya where fine." I say sitting down on a bean bag, "You dont think its time do you.." Avani says when Ale's Tv turns on.

This is not a test, this is your Emergency Broadcast System. Announcing the commencement of the annual purge sanctioned by the U.S. Government. Weapons of class four and lower have been authorized for use during the purge. All other weapons are restricted. Government officials of ranking 10 have been granted immunity and shall not be harmed. Commencing at the siren, any and all crime (including murder) will be legal for 12 continuous hours. Police, fire, and Emergency Medical services will be unavailable until tomorrow morning at 7:00 a.m. When the purge concludes. Blessed be our new founding fathers and America... A nation reborn. May God be with you all.

We all look at each other "Im gonna call Kairi n Mattia." Alejandro says taking out his phone, "The day has finally arrived." I say as I hold Avani's hand.

"Where's mom and dad?" I say getting up, "Oh they didn't tell you? Right I'm their favorite child but anyways they said they were going on a so called hunny moon." He says scrolling threw his contacts.

"Boy you wish you we're the favorite because if you we're they would have tooked you with us to meet Ice cube." I say smiling, "WHAT you little bi-" He says when avani interrupted "Are you guys really fighting about who's the favorite child. You both know Your mom and dad love you both the same, And Alejandro you didn't go because you went to Mattia's house. But anyways It was so fun meeting Ice cube!!¨ Avani says looking at both of us.

¨Your right vivi.¨ I say turning off the TV, ¨You are right but we all know Mom and Dad like me a BIT better." He says smiling ¨Oh and DON'T tease Kairi! Please You don't know how he got last time. Just don't." He says calling his group chat. ¨Do wha-¨I get interrupted by Alejandro talking to Mattia and Kairi. ¨Hi Kairi! You look cute today.¨ I say smilling.

Alejandro looks at me and walks out the room. 

¨Omg Y/n! you are legit the best but if this purge actually happens we don't have weapons or anything.¨ She says scared. ¨Oh yes we do Bitch.¨ I say going downstairs................

Im sorry I havn't posted in a while but heres a story! <3