Time to kill that bish

Mattia and I head downstairs when Ale runs to me snatching me away from mattia ¨Stay away from her mattia.¨ Avani raises her eyebrows at me and shakes her head no.

I look at kairi and he has his head down ¨Shit¨ I whisper Ale sits me next to avani ¨Were we that loud.¨ I whisper to avani she nods her head.

¨Look at the time we better get going.¨ I say sarcastic when he hear a knock mattia looks through the peek hole ¨Fuck¨ He says annoyed.

Avani gets up and looks through the peek hole for herself ¨Its Cynthia.¨ I  grip my bat ¨What are you doing with the bat.¨ Ale says looking at me.

¨nothing.¨ I get up and limp to kairi I shake my head and ale nods and goes with avani and mattia ¨Kairi..¨ I says picking his head up.

¨Just because me and mattia ¨did¨ something dose not mean I like him¨ I say kissing his cheek. He smiles at me while I take out my pistol he gets scared and I shake my head no.

Cynthia keeps knocking and I get up and open the door ¨ew its you.¨ she says looking up and down ¨No shit I live here what do you want.¨ I say rolloing my eyes

¨Well since its the purge I wanna be with mattia¨ She says coming closer when I block her. ¨Move out my way.¨ she says getting up ¨Not on my watch your not getting in my house.¨

¨Move or I will shoot¨ She says taking out her gun. ¨Not if I shoot first¨ I say pointing the gun to her head.

¨Y/n don't even think about it.¨ Ale says I shoot Cynthia in the head. ¨Whoops.¨ I say shrugging my shoulders. Cynthia drops to the floor.

¨WHAT THE HELL Y/N¨ says mattia going on his knees. I turn around and walk away ¨Y-y/n..¨ Avani says shakily.

¨What I had to do it.¨ I say rolling my eyes I look at avani and she points at my leg. I look down and to see Cynthia shot my leg I look up to see them all looking at me shocked I shrug my shoulders and head to the kitchen.

I grab a kitchen towel and tie it around my leg I turn around and see everyone staring at Cynthia, I walk over. ¨Are you guys going to be fantasizing about her all day or what?¨ I say walking out the door.

¨YOU KILLED MY GIRLFRIEND¨ He says looking at me. ¨Once again I know I did but what you expect me to listen to her and boss me around like im some doll? You guys swear like you liked her.¨ I say walking away.

¨Where you going?¨ avani says standing up. ¨Imma go to a party¨ I say sarcastically, a black car approaches the drive way when I see a black figure coming close I take out my bat. ¨Hold it buttercup.¨

The figure approaches the light ¨GAVIN¨ I say hugging him ¨Leatherwood¨ Alejandro says shaking his hand. ¨Meet Gavin Leatherwood this is Kai, Mattia, and Avani.¨

Gavin Leatherwood:

Kay bye.