everyone's tragic childhood(long chapter)

here's a rough summery of Everyone's child hood. I hope you enjoy this story!

(suuuuuuper fluffy) (I worked on this nonstop for 2 months and I like it even though its super confusing and weird and no one's written anything likt this I dont think)

(3rd person pov) age:5

"MOM!" Alexander yelled as his mother came rushing up the stairs to see what was wrong "what do you need?"

"What are these things on my arms!" He pulls up his sleeve to reveal tattoos.

"Oh those are the most obvious features of your soulmates"

"Im so confused"

"You know how you have your special ability?"

"Yes my intelligence right?"

"Yep so when you meet your soulmate the person you meant to be with forever you get a new one when you kiss another and you have two soulmates those tattoos are the best features of your soulmates lets see one has freckles and one has nice hair ha that's cool. And you can write to them on your body though they will not be able to read it since they don't have your intelligence and are your age. And you can feel their pain vise versa."

"Wow I can't wait to meet them thanks mommy"

"Your welcome goodnight alexander"

(alexander pov) age 10

I woke up the next morning to my parents screaming at eachother like usual.

"YOU IDIOT"

"But think about James and alexander"

"Like I care about them!"

"Please just stay"

"Tell Alexander to kill himself for me."

The door then opened and slammed again. I ran downstairs to see my mom on the ground crying. What did I do? Is it because im bi I mean I came out yesterday Its all my fault? It's all my fault. Then I felt a writing appear on my arm

(john alex thomas)

Hey its ok non talking soulmate it's not your fault

It's gonna be ok I promise

I should mention I stopped talking to my soulmates last year. I dont want to be a burden to anyone else.

Age 12

I was sick in bed with my mother. She was sick too. James had to go to the store to get our medicine but we could not afford enough for both of us so we had to split it. My mom got worse meanwhile I got much better. She died a week later.

Hey don't cry doodling soulmate

<3 Can you tell us what happened?

I didn't write back.

Age 14

Me and my brother were playing outside when it started to rain. It rained a lot there during this time of year so they thought nothing of it and kept playing catch eventually the water was up near knees we tried to run inside but I tripped and james got swept away in the wind. I never saw him agin.

What the hell is going on?

You're in pain, what happened?

Please tell me your ok, love!?

Your only 14 freckles XD

That doesn't mean I can't be madly in love

true