what happened last year Thomas?

I promise I will get into the actually story soon I just want you guys to have all the facts you need.

(Thomas' pov)

I was just getting back from France with my "father" I was "dating" Angelica Schuyler our dads set us up though I did not take any interest in her. I was about to head into kings college when I heard someone singing something I tried to listen KINKY (sorry I wanted that to be the 69th word) through the door but failed I decided to just walk in and avoid it on my way to the dorm.

"you simply must meet Thomas THOMAS!" A dark skinned boy with short hair yelled as I walked through the door I peeled my gave from the floor looking at the huge crowd surrounding me clapping, cheering and singing,

"what'd I miss?" my "girlfriend" ran up to me and hugged me! "Angelica what's going on?!"

"well when the school heard that the guy who saved the presidents life (not the Cheeto puff! imagine it was your favorite president so far) was coming to our school people got exited!"

"wha- oh right that"

"oh and i'm breaking of with you"

"why?!"

"iv just fallen out of love" I shrugged.

"ok then"

"your not mad?!" I shook my head. "well fuck you!" Angelica walked away. Welk there goes all my problems. someone even asked for my autograph! why? no idea. did I give it ti them? yep. anyway I walked up to my dorm opening the door to the sight of Charles lee.

"Tommy! long time no see how have you been?"

"up until now great"

"I heard you save president f/p's life"

"It's not that big of a deal all I did was move him out of the pathway of the bullet" Charles sighed as if to say you idiot.

"whatever Thomas your a hero you and Alexander Hamilton"

"me and who?"

"the kid genius he discovered the cure for cancer at age 12" thats fucking awesome. "he's supposed to be coming here next year" I hope he's hot. I nodded in response changing the tv channel.

"so Thomas you do anything else heroic?"

"I mean I stopped a bombing and prevented a couple people from killing themselves I thought I stopped this one guy his name was Peter I think I stopped him from jumping off a bridge walked him home he said he had family inside so I left he was dead 5 days later but that it"

"oh shit- wait you stopped a bombing?! your like a superhero!"

"ok Charley were watching sesame street" *rubber ducky song* "aaand we are watching dora now" Charles chuckled. so yea we became really good friends. my "fans" as they call themselves grew tp really like Charles too that is until he went missing I spent at least 3 months searching for him the police got involved he's still missing.

so thats a brief summery of what happened to Thomas. Charles will come back later....but you won't like him. sorry it's short I really wanted to update.