Prolouge

Spottedleaf stomped out of Bramblestar's Theater. "For the record, I am NOT too dramatic!"

Dovewing sighed and followed her out. "And I'm not a Mary Sue!"

"YES, YOU ARE!" several voices shouted.

Feathertail's singing voice rose from the theater.

"La-la-la-laaaaaa!"

Later that afternoon, the three she-cats were hanging around in Feathertail's club, Feathertail and Stormfur's Sing and Dance Joint.

Ravenpaw, the waiter, came to their table with a tray of roasted mice. "Here, madams," he mewed. "To satisfy your appetite."

"I have an appetite!" Graystripe shouted, racing over to the table and devouring all the mice.

Ravenpaw sighed. "Not again...Graystripe, that's the twelfth time this week!"

"I can't help it!" Graystripe sniffed, his mouth full. "It smells like waffles!"

Ravenpaw groaned. "That's the fiftieth time you've said that." He stomped away.

"I'm sooo bored," Dovewing sighed.

"Me too," Spottedleaf muttered.

"I'm a famous singer, and even I'm bored!" Feathertail added.

Spottedleaf suddenly banged her paw on the table. "We can make a dating show! I'll be the one the toms date, Feathertail will sing the theme song, and Dovewing will make the announcements!"

"YEAH!" all three she-cats shouted.