Chapter 19

Hello po once again! please disregard the two chapter eighteens...parang ang gulo po kasi ng wattpad eh, kaya heto po, chapter 19 na! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A message from M:

Why hello there. Do you miss my appearances here in the story? I know I do. It's fun, playing around with people. They run and run, not even knowing that I have them tied around my pinkie. 

But for now, I have decided to play nice. You see, I don't want to be unpopular with the group, no, that won't do! I must maintain my popularity. So, I have made a decision. I'll just let these lovebirds tire themselves a bit, and wait until New Year's to strike. Let's see if they'll have that New Year's kiss. But you never know, I might get impatient, and we wouldn't want to se that, do we?

As for who I am? Have you not guessed yet? Please, It's so obvious. Hard to believe you call yourself a reader. Still don't know who I am? Too Bad. You'll find out soon. Let's just hope it's not too late. I wouldn't want things to get...nasty.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 19

They got back from their little adventure just a little after midnight.

Gerald had insisted on showing Sarah everything he knew about Toronto. He took her downtown, yorkdale, distillery district, even scarborough.

''You want anything, baby girl?''

Baby girl. That was now his pet name for her. At first, she told him to stop it and quit calling her that name, but he just kept on going, even shouting it out to a park full of children that she gave up with rolled eyes.

''No thanks.''

''I insist, regalo ko sa yo sa pasko.''

She blushed. ''Wag na lang.''

''Ayaw mo na bumili ako ng regalo para sa yo?''

She shook her head. ''Ayaw.''

''Pwes, bibili ako.'' He replied, walking into a jewellry store.

She stared at him open-mouthed. The nerve!

She followed him inside and grabbed his arm. ''Sabi ko wag nga eh. Ang kulit mo.''