Day Eleven

Gayle or Dareth- I wanted to do both so...

Dareth sits in front of a star mirror, chatting away to the hair stylist behind him.

Once the hair stylist leaves, Dareth looks himself in the mirror.

"Wow, you look hot today," Dareth kinda flirts with himself in the mirror.

He smiles and winks at himself.

***
Gayle is walking around with her filming crew trying to see if she can get any footage of the saviours of Ninjago. The group of about five people and four giant cameras walk into City Park.

At the back of the park, Kai is sat on Cole's lap, holding his hand and leaning against his chest. Cole leans down and kisses his forehead gently. Kai blushes and leans against him more.

"And here are two of Ninjago's saviours...having a date?"

The camera zooms in on them, just as Cole kisses Kai on the nose. Kai blushes heavily and snuggles into him more.

Gayle clears her throat, making the camera turn back to her.

"This is Gayle Gossip live in Ninjago City Park where two of our saviours are-"

"They're making out," one of the cameramen say.

Gayle turns to look at the couple, who are indeed, making out. Gayle sighs.

"We'll come back later."

Yeah, I don't know what I wrote for Dareth. Sorry they're short. Hope you're all staying safe and well.