Mere Liye Tum Kaafi Ho(Part 1)

Hey Guys, so here's a two shots story of Mishbir based on the first promo of surrogacy where Mishti had asked Kuhu to be her and Abir's surrogate.

My writing style in this story is little different because I had not planned to publish it, I had just narrated it to my friends in group chat. So hope you all will like it.

Happy Reading
*******************************

Abir woke up to see his beautiful wife sleeping beside him, after so many days they are sleeping so close to each other, mishti finally overcame her fears because the guilt that had been eating her up was gone.

Mishti was smiling in her sleep making Abir smile too, he just caressed his wife's cheek which widened her smile.

He kissed her cheek and started caressing it in order to wake her up.

After trying for sometime his baby wife finally opened her doe shaped eyes and Abir just couldn't help but wonder how both Mishti and their baby will look together sleeping in the morning beside him.

His baby wife and their own baby, this thought widened his smile. Mishti who was staring at his handsome morning face raised her brows asking why he's smiling like this. Abir shook his head and greeted her, she gave him her beautiful smile and greeted back.

Abir just took her in his arms and laid for some more minutes on bed, feeling the content that he always wanted to feel.

The motherly warmth surrounded Mishti as Abir take care of her just like a mother and spoils her just like a father. After sometime they got out of the bed and got ready for the day, it was Gokul ashtami his partner's and Mishti's Kanhaji's bday.

Abir decided to talk to mishti about his dream of having their own child today, he always wanted that, craving for a father's love from childhood made him realize what the pain feels like when you don't get the love you always wanted. He had promised his partner that he would always Love his child and would give him everything he deserves and he knew that mishti would understand after all she's his angry chorni, she has suffered from that pain too. He smiled looking at little Krishna's idol feeling overwhelmed imagining a child in his and Mishti's lap just like his Kanhaji

He took a deep breath and went to get ready. He dressed as Kanhaji because it was decided that mishbir will do raas leela on Krishna Janm utsav.

When Abir came out side his eyes just got stuck seeing his angry chorni dressed in white color ghaghara choli, he was sure that radha rani would have looked like this only, the innocence the smile that made kanha fall in Love with her. Mishti when saw Abir dressed up as Kanha she got mesmerised, suddenly she started feeling overwhelmed seeing reflection of her kanhaji in Abir

She realised that Abir always did the things for her which she prayed to her kanhaji which she asked from kanhaji

Her throat got clogged up as she got emotional realising this beautiful truth of her life. Abir reaching her smiled at her which she reciprocated with little bit of gratitude and lots of Love. Abir as always understood her inner feelings and side hugged her, reassuring her that he's always there for her. They started the celebration after badi maa called them. They both danced on Wo Kisna Hain song.

Abir and Mishti look charismatic, Abir playing flute and Mishti dancing around him all lost in his love. Mishti was dancing around Abir and Abir was playing flute both lost in their mystical divine world.

But suddenly Mishti's leg slips and her body got hit with the wooden table kept in the hall and this time also her abdomen hit the table. She screamed as this time the pain was unbearable.
All got shocked and Abir got numb hearing her scream, they all rushed towards her. Abir was the first one to reach, picking mishti in his arms he rushed to hospital, mishtis blood crudling scream is making him scared like hell. Her cries were giving chill down the spine. Mishti was taken inside and Abir just sat down on the chair outside the room. He was crying silently, all other family members haven't reached yet
After sometimes doctor came outside. She informed that mishti is fine just the corner hit her really hard so little injured from outside, though doctor's words gave relief to family Abir was not satisfied with the tone.