Epilogue

Waking up had never been so beautiful, her man's arms clutching her tightly to himself. His naked self embracing hers, their breath synchronizing together. She had never thought that pain can be sweet too, the way she felt when Abir  broke the last barricade which was stopping them from becoming one, the heights of pleasure she experienced it was indescribable. 

She laid in his arms only, staring at him with all the love she has for him. Taking her hand she started caressing his face, her finger was tracing the five o clock subtle of his. A sudden eruption of love took place in her heart, overflowing emotions which she was not able to control. He's the man who loved the child inside her, the girl inside her, the woman inside her. He completed her in every senses and in the most pleasurable and beautiful way. Tracing his lips memories of night started flashing in front of her eyes, how this set of lips ravished her, the way his lips didn't just touched her body but soul too. Every kiss was so surreal that she almost cried in happiness. She blushed looking at the hickeys he gave her last night, closing her eyes feeling that moment again. 

That's how he found her when opened his eyes, touching the area where he bite last night with closed eyes. He smiled seeing this, she's feeling those moments but he knows that its not needed, there are many more to come and he promised himself that every moment will be more passionate than previous ones. After all if his love for her increases day by day so desire to feel her love would increase too.

With a naughty smile he came on top of her making her open her eyes. She blushed seeing the naughty smile on his face. He kissed her wishing her good morning. She closed her eyes feeling him caressing the hickeys he gave last night. A beautiful smile spread on her face hearing him saying "Waking up with you in my arms makes me feel the luckiest man earth, thank you for coming in my life Mishti"

The way he took her name in his husky voice made her toes curl. She was feeling myriad of emotions, too overwhelmed to say anything she just hugged him tightly, silently expressing her feelings to him and as always he understood.

Wrapped in each other's love cocoon they prepared themselves for facing the outside world, they knew there's no escape, if they've to live with each other they've to live in this world which is filled with people who can judge them at every phase of their life, who can question them about every decision they would take, but all of it is worth it because they'll live together.

As expected the morning brought storm in Rajvansh house. With Kuhu telling Meenakshi that Mishti asked her to be her surrogate things got out out of control for Mishti and Abir, all started questioning them. Mishti got scared, now the truth will come out that she can't give heir to family, she's scared of Maa's reaction, she knew that again she's going to get blamed for being Mishti Agarwal, daughter of two person who don't know family values, who don't know what being trustworthy is, she is cursed daughter of a murderer.

Shiver ran down her spine thinking about all this, she was going to start blaming herself again when she felt a hand in hers. Looking up she saw her man's eyes pleading her, PLEADING! why would he do that, because he knew she'll again start blaming herself, she'll again break his heart by doing that, the realization dawned on her and suddenly she felt regaining all the mental and physical energy which was draining before. She can't disappoint Abir now, not after he told her how much hurt he could be if she didn't valued his love, if she didn't valued herself. And then she decided to fight for their love, to fight for herself. Clutching his hand tightly she nodded looking in his eyes, giving him assurance that she's not going to fall weak this time. A small smile appeared on Abir's face understanding that his Angry Chorni is back, back to protect their small world of love.

They took deep breath preparing themselves to fight for their love against their own family AGAIN. They told them everything about their condition, from Mishti's conceiving problem to her already started treatment. Everyone was shocked hearing this, so much was happening with two of the members of their family and they were not aware at all. All felt little guilty as they didn't gave much heed to Abir and Mishti's lost self, their painful eyes, well all except Meenakshi Rajvansh. She was shocked but she didn't felt slight ounce of pain for her daughter in law, instead she started thinking options, options to bring her family's heir tothe world, with or without Mishti.