Mere Liye Tum Kaafi Ho (Part 2)

Abir was breathing fire, he was not able to believe Mishti would think something like that, not caring about sounds of Mishti who's calling him from behind he just stormed inside the room. His anger is at it peak.

He would not have been that upset if Mishti would have taken this decision thinking about herself. He would've been considerate but he knows his Mishti, he knows that her every decision will be for him, for his happiness and she would take any amount of pain to give him his happines.

But this is insane, she's ready to give her motherhood to some other woman that too her sister who never considered her sister, who always berated her. How could she think of asking Kuhu for giving home to their baby. Leave Kuhu how could she think about letting any woman carry their precious in her womb for 9 months.
This whole idea is absurd, why she has to fall so week.

He was in his thoughts, trying to control his anger when felt two arms wrapping around his body from behind.  Any other day he would've melted but today his rage is getting the worst out of him. Untangling Mishti's arms he moved forward taking deep breath, he don't want to scold her, reprimand her, she's already going through so much, he want to explain her calmly.

Mishti was feeling scared for the first time standing in front of her Ajeeb Rajvansh who's not ready to even face her, gathering some courage she tried to explain Abir her point of view "Abir please, Meri baat to suno, I know maine jo kiya wo galat tha but main bas tumhe khush dekhna chahti thi, I wanted your dreams to get fulfilled"

Abir lost his patience hearing this, the anger he was trying to control got resurfaced. Turning towards Mishti he looked at her with blood red eyes.

Mishti gasped seeing the sight in front of her, shiver ran down her spine. She had never seen Abir this much angry. His eyes are red, nostrils flared. A stern look on his face and jaws clenched. She knew she did a grave mistake by saying these words. Abir is damn angry now.

Abir started taking slow steps towards her and for the first time she's stepping back afraid what he'll do. She knows that he'll never hurt her but the rage in his eyes made her heart shiver, she's feeling goosebumps all over her body. She never realised when she reached the wall beside the bed.

Abir was not in the state of mind to notice her scared form, Yes he's angry on her but more than angry he's hurt, he's hurt from her.

Would she never believe that he'll be happy only if she'll be happy. He can't be a father that's the fact but she can't be a mother too, the most beautiful feeling that a woman feels is snatched away from her, is this not the pain, man becomes father when child comes into the world but a woman becomes  mother 9 months before that. Why can't she understand that he is capable of understanding her pain, why she thinks that he can't bear this when she's doing exactly the same thing.

His anger is increasing, his hurt is increasing because she's not ready to be happy, she's not ready to live a pain free life. He's angry on her because she's hurting herself.

Reaching to the wall he caged her by keeping both the hands on walls either side of her. His eyes were depicting the pain and disappointment he's feeling.

Mishti lowered her head when Abir leaned towards her. Her body was shivering lightly.

Abir leaned more closer so that his face is directly in front of her face. He notices Mishti's shivering form but today he's not going to stop, today he's going to voice out how much she hurted him.

Leaning more closer so much that now his breath is touching her face, he dangerously whispered "Kya tumhare liye mera pyaar kaafi nahi hai Mishti".

This question caught her off-guard, she expected him to reprimand her for her stupidity but his tone, his voice made her realize that he's very hurt and the reason is she only.