Chapter 3: First day

(Izuki’s alarm goes off waking her up with a start.

Izuki(startled): This is worse than Mom making my blanket float in the morning. 

(Izuki walked over to her closet and pulled out her uniform to get dressed. After getting dressed, she goes to one of the girl's restrooms to brush her hair and teeth.

Izuki (whisper) : Time to make a good first impression on the other students. I will make Aizawa proud like Hyōga. 

(Izuki gets finished and heads back to her dorm to get her backpack, and heads to the room for Class 1-A. Izuki walks into the classroom before the bell rings.)

Izuki: Good morning everyone.  My name is Izuki Midoriya but you can call me Zuki if you prefer nicknames. I hope to become a hero just like my parents and my personal hero Lemillion. 

(Some of the students whisper  amongst themselves while Izuki finds her seat. Some of them say that she should be class rep one day. One  of the students scowls at her, but she shrugs it off, at first.

Izuki(muttering): Well, I hope Aizawa-sensei enters soon. I’m raring for class to begin...

(Izuki starts to go off on a rant when the student that was scowling shouted at her and interrupted her thoughts.)

Student1: Oi! Could you keep it down a bit? Your muttering is giving me a headache!

Izuki: I’m sorry. I take a bit after my dad with the excessive muttering and all that. 

Student1: I can tell. My dad told me a little bit about you because he is the number 2 hero. 

Izuki (surprised): Wait. Your dad is Ground Zero? What’s your name?

Student1: The name is Kaen Bakugou, and I am the son of Ground Zero and the next number 1 hero. 

Izuki: Incredible! Your father is one of the most formidable heroes I have ever seen in my life. What’s your quirk? 

Kaen: I call it “flamethrower” because flames basically sprout from my hands  kind of like my father but I can manipulate them  like my mother. 

Izuki (contemplating/impressed): That is just amazing. Was your mom a pro hero like your dad? 

Kaen (numb/dismissive): My mother was a civilian. She thought the pro hero life didn't suit her. She died on my third birthday because of a villain attack. The villain who killed her was named Nimako, the daughter of Dabi and Himiko Toga. 

Izuki (sympathetic): I'm so sorry Kaen. How has he held up through all of this? 

Kaen: Honestly, not good. I've encouraged him to see a grief counselor, but he is very stubborn. I'm sure that your dad told you that my dad has a huge temper. 

Izuki (knowing): I definitely remember Dad talking to me about something like that. Your father was one of the most hot-tempered kids in his class. I hope it won’t be like that for you and I. 

Kaen: I don’t think it will be unless you do something completely insane. Then, I will change my attitude towards you. 

Izuki: Fair enough, but when the Sports Festival comes around, expect a crushing defeat in the final battle. Friends and rivals?