Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴏɴᴇ

Lᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ🦋 (October 8th ,2020)
Bae stop. I whined as melo kissed my face waking me up out my sleep. He pulled me closer and I whined. I didn't go to sleep till like 4am and I just went to sleep like 4 hours ago.

Baby. I whined.

Mamas wake up. He groaned kissing my lips. I groaned and pushed his head away. He sucked his teeth and got out the bed and walked out the room. I sighed and went back to sleep.
20mins later...
I woke to hearing melo screaming through out the house. I stretched out and got out the bed and walked to the bathroom. Tomorrow our anniversary and he didn't ask me what I wanted to do and when I asked him he said he doesn't know. But anyways I flushed the toilet and washed my hands brushed my teeth then I put some pants on went downstairs.

Finally your up. Melo said.

What's to eat? I asked.

Umm well we were wondering if you could cook breakfast. He said.

Fine. I said walking to the kitchen.

Yes sir. Melo said.

Aye Loyal is melo lying is ya cooking Good? Jermaine asked.

I don't know you tell me when you get a plate. I said laughing. I made breakfast for everyone and they made their own plates.

What y'all doing for tomorrow. Gelo asked. I shrugged playing with eggs.

I don't know melo what are we doing tomorrow? I asked.

What's tomorrow? Jermaine asked.

Our 4 year anniversary. I said.

Oh melo if you want you could take the day off. Jermaine said.

Thanks but ion think I need that. Melo said. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I finished up and ate then went back up to room.
••••
As I packed my bags me and LaMelo argued about me Leaving and our Anniversary and just aggravated right now about the shit.

Your deadass loyalty. He said.

LaMelo you wanna focus then I'll fucking leave then. I said.

I don't want you to leave Loyalty. He said.

And I don't wanna stay here. I said.

So you don't wanna support me? He asked.

I'm always supporting you melo you've been here for 3 and 1/2 weeks and our Anniversary is tomorrow. I said.

I know that Loyal and when have I ever forget about our anniversary I been told you if I got practice I'm dropping that shit and we're gonna do something...but this a really important year mamas and if it wasn't that important I would do it just support me on this please I really need you to support me I promise after this is all over and I get my first check we can go where ever you whatever you want. He said.

I don't want your money Melo and you know that and I wanna support and I want attention too we're in a relationship. I said.

Look baby how bout after practice tomorrow I take you out on a little dinner date just me and you then we could come back home and do some other things...I just don't you to leave babygirl and I really need you here to support me. He said.

Okay fine but can we get a hotel please? I asked .

Yeah that's fine. He said pulling me on his lap and rubbed my ass as we kissed he laid back still kissing he slapped my ass making me moan.
••••
I laid in the bed tracing the wings on melo chest from his tattoo yes we did just have sex but we were quite.