02

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 📓₊˚.༄ 」

*YAWN*

Sakura sits upon her bed, covers draping off of her. She looks over at the clock beside her bed. The time on it was relatively early but not too late that she wouldn't get to say goodbye to her siblings

She produces a deep sigh as she gets out of her bed and walks over to her wardrobe grabbing the comfiest clothes she could find. Sakura then walked to the bathroom where she took a brisk shower and changed into her fresh clothes.

Afterwards, she went downstairs to put her pyjamas in the laundry basket and sat down on the couch to started watching the TV.

'there have been an additional 23 killings since yesterday evening...' The TV says as she turns it off promptly and sighs into her hands as she rubbed her face. Deep down she wasn't exactly worried about the murders, it was the fact she was mostly worried about her father.

Sakuras thoughts start racing as she began to hear footsteps trailing down the stairs. She quickly turned to face them.

"Sakura, can I borrow you for a second?" The individual says, that someone in question was Light.

"Sure, what's up?" She queries standing up and following him up the creaky stairs and to his room. As the eldest siblings entered the bedroom Light quickly shut the door and stood in front of it.

Suspicious...

He stood in doubt for a second just staring at his older sister as she awkwardly stood in front of him.

"Close your eyes and hold out your hand and promise me you won't get scared, okay?" He finally spoke up. Sakura furrowed her eyebrows in turmoil and nodded slowly. She listened to what he said and shut her eyes, holding out her hand.

She had to admit, she was rather nervous. What was he doing? She felt Light drop what she thought was a tiny piece of paper into the palm of her sweaty hand.

"You can open your eyes now." She opened her eyes slowly, looking down into her hand. She was right - it was just a tiny piece of paper.

She looked up at her brother in confusion  "I— don't get it..." Sakura couldn't help but feel as though he was doing something sketchy.

"Turn around." He was smirking at her looking over her shoulder as if he's done something he was proud of. Sakura challenges it mentally but does as he says.