03

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

「 ❀˚. 📓₊˚.༄ 」

"SAKURA!" Mom yells up the stairs to her as she's getting ready their mother-daughter dinner her dad planned for them.

"Yes! Hold on!" She yells back down to her mother as she finishes up on her makeup and curls her eyelashes.

She figured she might as well dress up fancy as it's her first time back in Japan in a while. The restaurant she picked is also a higher class one, so it's pretty much a dress to impress situation.

The outfit Sakura picked out was some black dress pants and a white cropped shirt with a black blazer paired with some black heels. she walked over to the mirror and gazed at herself.

"a bit too business classy?" She question herself knowing full well she'd have no time to change into another outfit so she suck's it up and runs downstairs to meet her mom.

"You look lovely, dear!" She says to her daughter as she walks down the stairs trying not the trip on the tall shoes.

"Thanks, mom, you look great too!" She's wearing an off white dress with some heels similar to her daughters paired with a purse.

"Are you ready to leave?" She asks Sakura and she nods as they leave the house and walk over to the car that the younger girls dad hired for them.

•••

"We're here." The driver says to them as they leave the car and walk into the restaurant.

The ambience is very high class. It's kind of scary. Sakura begins to slightly regret even choosing this place.

"Table for two please!" Her mother her politely asks the lady inside the restaurant entrance.

"Sure, right this is the way!" She says to them as she takes them to their table. "Here are your menu's, someone will be over soon to take your order shortly!"

"Thank you," Sachiko says as they both take their seats. "So tell me about it."

"Huh? About what?" Sakura opens her menu and scans it with her eyes, looking back up at her mother shortly after.

"About what happened when you were away of course!" As she finishes her sentence someone comes over to take their order. Sakura orders what she thinks was a pasta dish and her mom orders what she thinks is fish, for drinks they both requested a water.