CHAPTER 2 - Quick, we need to leave the crime scene.

A loud sound woke Jayden up the next morning. He was in insurmountable pain. His head hurt so bad he contemplated chopping it off. He groaned and walked towards the door which was being continuously pounded by some mammoth. He opened the door to come face to face with his mother, Hayley Wellington.

"What's the matter, Ma?" He croaked out. His voice raspy.

"You've been drinking again Jay." She narrowed her eyes at him. A cough sounded and that's when Jayden's attention drifted to a short figure beside his tall mother who was always wearing high heels despite her height of 5'9". It worked out well because his father, her husband, was a giant who towered over the human population with his 6'5" of pure muscle. Jayden had to thank him for that, he was also exceptionally tall, at 6'3".

"What's going on?" He asked with a confused expression.

"You're getting a roommate." His mother said with a clipped tone.

"No. I have never had a roommate and I'm not going to start now." He said with finality in his voice.

**

Jayden ended up with a roommate.

Cara sat on the clean mattress on the left side of the room. Jayden was being extremely moody. He lost that argument with his mother which wasn't a surprise because she always won, always. "I won't bother you at all, I'm sorry but all the rooms are at full capacity. Plus, it's only for a couple of weeks, you won't even know I'm here." Her voice was barely above a whisper.

He groaned, his head in his hands, "Whatever."

She shrugged off his rude behaviour and layed down on the bed. She spread like a starfish and looked at the ceiling. She hadn't slept a wink last night and the exhaustion was hitting her all at once. Just as she was about to drift off to sleep, a loud knock broke her trance. Seeing Jayden sitting on his bed, not moving a single muscle, she sighed and went to open the door. She saw a flash of black before she was engulfed in a tight embrace. The familiarity of the hug and smell comforted her.

"Fuck, thank God you're okay." Christian breathed out.

"Calm down Coco, I'm made of bloody steel. See, look at my guns." She flexed her arms and showed him her muscular thick arms, she was a sportsperson after all. He chuckled at her antiques.

"Yeah, and you're going to what... fight fire with those muscles?" He shook his head but he was smiling.

"Maybe, I can be very crafty." She said with a wink.

"So you're staying here, in the boys dorm?" He asked with the raise of an eyebrow.

"Seems like it. It's for a little while, till they fix up the room. Also, we need to go shopping today, I need to buy a whole new closet and uhm, other things." She said with a thoughtful expression.

"I'll drive us, get ready, we'll grab breakfast and leave in an hour." He said.

"Get ready? What the fuck am I supposed to change into Christian, the garbage bag?" She snapped.

"Well you'll finally be where you belong, so, why not?" He smiled cheekily and before she could say or do anything to harm him physically, he ran out of the room.

Her phone rang and she pressed the answer button without checking the caller ID. "I leave you alone for a while, and you burn down the dorm, I'm proud of you my lil Pyro."

She chuckled, "Shut it Drew, it was an accident, caused by messy Jenny."

"I'm not surprised. So I hear you're going to be in the boys dorm, now you can have sexy time with anyone without sneaking in." Drew was full of jokes.