14

14

Wooyoung groaned, the beeping of an alarm irritating him. He moved his arm to try and turn off the incessant beeping but winced at the sharp pain in his hand. His other hand was being held by San so he didn't dare to move it.

He opened eyes and blinked to clear his vision, frowning when he saw generic white ceilings instead of the warm beige ceiling in his and San's apartment. He blinked once more as he looked around, realizing he was in the hospital and that the incessant beeping was from the heart monitor. He groaned once more as the pain hit him from all over his body.

He glanced down to see his right leg in a cast and his left arm in a sling. He frowned. Just what had happened? He just remembered falling off the stage and...oh. That's probably what had happened.

He looked over to his side when he felt a movement. San was holding his hand to his cheek and laying his head on Wooyoung's lap. His heart broke when he saw the swollen red eyes and tear tracks on San's face. He gently pulled his hand from San's grip and patted his head, skimming his finger through the black hair and caressing his lover's cheek.

Soon, San woke up, opening his eyes groggily to the sensation of his hair being brushed. He yawned and sat up, stretching before realizing where he was. His head snapped up to meet Wooyoung's smiling face and San once again burst into tears.

"Wooyoung! You're awake! I'm sorry! I love you so much!" San weeped, throwing himself into the purple-haired male's chest, being mindful of his injuries. Wooyoung groaned at the pain that the impact caused on his shoulder but cuddled him nonetheless.

"What're you sorry for, love? You didn't do anything wrong!"

"I could've stopped you from going if I tried hard enough to," San cried and Wooyoung sighed. His soulmate was so adamant on blaming him and it hurt him to see San treating himself so lowly.

"Sannie. You didn't do anything wrong. Even if you told me not to go I'd still go. You know that," Wooyoung told him and San sighed. He was just glad that Wooyoung was awake.

"I love you Wooyoung. I...I was so scared," San whispered and Wooyoung smiled at his lover's confession. "I would be scared too if anything happened to you. I'm sorry for worrying you so much,"

San looked up at Wooyoung and leaned up to kiss him.

"It's alright. Nothing could have prevented it," San whispered as he once again kissed Wooyoung. As they parted, the door opened and Yeosang's head popped in.

"Hey San, are you...oh uh, sorry. I'll let everyone you're um...busy," before San could argue back saying that nothing was going on, he had already left. Wooyoung chuckled as San groaned, hiding his face in his lover's chest.

"Now he's going to tell everyone something stupid," San whined and Wooyoung patted his back.

"Well if it'll make you feel better, I'll tell them we weren't doing what they thought we were," Wooyoung told San half-heartedly and the younger male blushed, gently pushing Wooyoung's chest.

"Shut up!"

---

"So you're basically stuck in bed until your ankle heals," Yeosang said and Wooyoung groaned. He was always one to move around and be on his feet all day, so sitting in one place would be hell for him.

"Well if it makes you feel any better, Sannie will be home with you for the most part until he has classes and when he does, one of us will be there," Yeosang grinned proudly and Wooyoung winced.

"I don't wanna be stuck in a room with you all day. You'd end up breaking more of my bones. By accident," Wooyoung deadpanned and Yeosang only rolled his eyes.

"You should be thankful I even volunteered to stay with you. I only did it so Sannie would stop worrying about your ugly ass," the older male told Wooyoung who only pouted. The door quietly opened and San walked in with a paper cup holder tray in one hand and a paper bag in the other.

"Sannie! You're back! Yeosang was bullying me!" Wooyoung whined, wincing as he pushed himself to a sitting position rather than a leaning position. San was immediately by his side, placing everything on the bedside table.

"Well you're kind of annoying when you're high on meds, so I can't really complain," San told Wooyoung, helping him adjust his positioning. Yeosang could only laugh aloud really hard as the purple-haired male gave him a scandalized look.

"How could you? I thought you loved me," Wooyoung sniffled.

"I'm just kidding. I love you, you big baby," San said as he sat down on the bed beside his lover. He kissed Wooyoung's forehead and sighed.

He had gone back to their apartment a few hours earlier to shower and change out of his bloodied clothes and get Wooyoung new clothes as well.

"Well I'm going to go now. I have to pick Jongho up. His class is probably almost done now," Yeosang stretched and checked his phone. San nodded and Wooyoung just huffed as the pink-haired male left.

"I love you pretty baby,"

"I love you a lot more,"

---

"Wooyoung! Oh baby! How many times do we have to tell you to be careful!" a woman dressed in an elegant black dress rushed to Wooyoung's side. The purple-haired male groaned at the lady's actions.

"Mom! I'm injured!" he whined and the woman pulled back to glare at the young male.

"Jung Wooyoung! You have the audacity to talk back to me when you're here in a hospital bed, worrying everyone," Mrs. Jung scolded just as San walked in. He had left to go to the bathroom, so when he came back to see a lady scolding his lover, he was surprised.

"Um, who are you?" he asked meekly as he closed the door behind him. The lady turned around and San's eyes widened. It was Wooyoung's mother.

"I'm sorry! Mrs. Jung! I didn't know you were here!" San bowed repeatedly and the lady watched him with a scrutinizing gaze. He stood up and winced at the look Mrs. Jung was giving him. Before he could react however, the lady had already stepped forward and pulled him into a warm hug.

"Oh honey! No need to be worried! I don't bite and I'm not those mean mother-in-laws that blackmail you!" Sooyoung laughed and San blinked, sighing in relief. It seemed to be the only thing he was doing for the past few days.

"Sorry for being so rude. I just panicked when I saw an unknown person here with Wooyoungie," San nervously scratched his nape as they parted from the hug. Sooyoung waved it off.

"It's alright. It's nice to see someone other than myself and my husband caring for this little brat," Sooyoung turned to Wooyoung a glare and the younger male only smiled sheepishly. "Anyways, sorry for barging in without a notice. I cleared up my schedule for the next day but Hyun-tae couldn't,"

San shook his head.

"It's alright. I'm just kind of regretful for meeting you in a hospital for the first time," San blushed and Wooyoung watched as his mother and his lover interacted so smoothly.

San really was the one for him.

Voila!

A double update!

Enjoyyy!