#5

--- For this chapter I went through and randomly selected a picture from my galary to kinda use as a baseline for the chapter. Enjoy whatever total shit storm ur about 2 read ig---

        Tavvy was pissed. His parents were sending him to a summer camp this year.
       "I'm turning 17 in a few months, I should be able to choose how I want to spend my summer!" He yelled.
         "Sweetie we understand your upset but you shouldn't yell at us," Lazaris said calmly.
      "But daaad, it's not fair. You and papa get to go to California, while I'm stuck going to a boring old summer camp," tavvy whined.
       "Stop complaining Tavs, your going to Camp Aphasia and that's it!" Danyul asserted.
       "Why can't--" Tavvy was interupeted.
   "No, your going whether you like it or not!" Danyul stated, leaving no room for objection.

    ((((((I bet your wondering, author how tf does the image relate to this bulletin story, well my dear reader you'lljust have to keep reading 2 see😋))))))
***time skip brought to you by my lazy @$$***
((POV now belongs 2 Tavvy))
     I'm one of the first people to arrive at the camp. They tell me where my cabin is and that I'll be sharing it with three other boys. I get to the cabin and see two bunk beds.  Right as I'm about to begin 3, well they're either triplets or clones, walk in. They looked me over and walked in.
   "Hi, I'm Roman, " the tallest one--- Roman greeted.
   "Uhm... hi" I respond quietly.
     I don't know why, but  for some reason I'm really nervous.
   "These are my brothers Jacob and Logan," the other two smiled. I smiled back.
     It was akward for a minute as I could feel their eyes on me.
    "Soooo... who wants to sleep where?" I asked.
    They thought and talked amongst themselves for a moment, then Jacob and Logan walk to the other bunk bed.
     Roman walks over to me and looks down. He's around 3 or 4 inches taller than me. "Soooo," he purrs, "top of bottom?" He winked after he asked.
    I didn't know why he would wink when he was asking me about which bunk I'd prefer but I responded, "It doesn't matter to me, it's whatever you prefer."
   He smirked down at me.
   It took me a second to figure out what was going on. One minute I'm looking confusedly up at Roman, the next he has me pinned up against the wall in a heated kiss.
    Suddenly summer camp doesn't seem so bad.

====Aaaaaand thats were I'm going to end that, bye====

🖤🖤🖤🖤shout out to my amazing friends meissadie and Alyssableh for helping me come up with things for this story, even though it was probably rlly annoying. Ya'll are literally the best friends I could ever ask 4😊🖤🖤🖤🖤

****ik I said this would be updated everyday, but as everything else in my life, it completely fell apart... Fuck it****