#8

《I am here to complete thy request. *looks around* Hi🖐》

     This is me and my bestie Violet, or Vi for short

     This is me and my bestie Violet, or Vi for short. She's the taller one. She's basically my sister. We've known each other since forever. Our moms are childhood friends. We spent a lot of time at each other's houses growing up. We would spend weeks at a time at the others house. Our moms didn't really mind since we're neighbors.
     Today is our first day of 11th grade. Only two more years to go before we're out here.
     "I should really stop narrating my life like I'm in a book." I thought aloud. Even if it is only inside my head it's just a weird thing to do. I groan and finally get out of bed to get ready for the day.
     ~~~~£ą ţ¡mę §ķįp~~~~

     I run outside when I hear her honk the horn. "Mornin hoe" she greets happily. "And a good day to you slut" I reply in a fake rich person accent. Most people would think we were being mean, but we know we're just playing.
     ♤ æņ○țh€ř ť!m€ $ķïp ♤

     We walk into the school and greet a few of our friends.
             □■H°m€ řøöm■□

     The teacher begins taking role and I soon drown her out.

*skip to 1st block a few days l8r*

     Mrs. Higgins, our biology teacher, calls our attention to the front of the room.
     "Good morning everyone. Today a new student will be joining our class. Her name is Valentine Miller."
    A rather short girl walked in and smiled to the class.
    "Hi, I'm Val. It's nice to meet you all." She said warmly.
    She has long blonde hair that was dyed a bubblegum pink on the inside, and sky blue eyes. There's a blue bow in her hair that matched the rest of her outfit. She was wearing a blue sweater, some fuzzy blue boots, and some short blue shorts with it.(we're just gonna pretend they're there so she's actually wearing pants, ok)

(we're just gonna pretend they're there so she's actually wearing pants, ok)

     I look over at Vi and see that her whole face is crimson.
    "Oooh~~ oooh~~. Someone has a crush on the new girl~~" I tease in a sing-songy voice. Somehow her face gets even darker.
      "Shut up." She mumbled angrily. I snickered softly.
      "Violet Greensdale and Riley Brookes, can you two show her around to all her classes. You have the same schedules. Just make sure she gets to were she needs to go and help her fit in. Ok?" Mrs. Higgins said.
    "Yes ma'am." We said in unison.
    "Great," she clapped her hands and smiled,"Now Ms. Miller, you can sit behind Ms. Greendale alright."
    "Ok!" Valentine responded cheerfully.
     The rest of the class the three of us talked and got to know each other. Well, really they were doing most of the talking. I was formulating a plan to get them together.
  -----------£űñçh ţ¡m€-----------
     All three of us walk to lunch. When they sit down I explain that there was a teacher who wanted to see me, so I couldn't be there for lunch. Vi new exactly what u was doing and she was glaring at me for it.
     "I'll see you girls later, enjoy ya'lls lunch." I waved as I left.
                 ~Vi's POV~

     Riles is so dead when we get home. How dare she just leave me with Val. I'm a nervous wreck as it is. I mean look at her. She's so cute. And she looks so cudly. She looks over and smiles at me and I can feel my cheeks heat up.
     We chatted till lunch was over then we went to our next class. It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, it was actually kinda nice. I smile to myself thinking about it.
    "Whatcha smiling about vi(prounounced like violin w/out the olin)?," Val asked. "Thinking about a booy~~~?" She teased.
                 I blush and respond, "Something like that."
    "Who is it?" She asked, looking slightly disappointed.
    "No- no one, its nothing." I stuttered and rushed out. I probably looked like a tomato by now.

~~~they've been hanging out 4 a few weeks and Vi's feels have been growing~~~

----Anyway tbc, thats all I feel like writing tonight. I finish it l8r, bye!:)---