What Could Have Been a Masks Side Story

A/n: Hello, I'd like to take this as an opportunity to appease some of the fans of the other girls in the P5 gang, Makoto is my Waifu but she isn't the only girl I really liked in P5 so this'll serve as a little tie in to my Makoto story, hence the title.

Chapter Where the Story Could've Happened: Chapter 3 (Lovers)

Image is not mine

~|~|~|~|~

Ann you're overreacting...

"No I'm not!" Ann replied, then slammed her face into her pillow letting out a muffled scream. "Shiho, he saw everything!" Ann's face began to mimic the color of her Phantom Thief attire as she remembered what happened.

After tracking down one of the Arcana Shadows to a Love Hotel, Ann and the other Phantom Thieves were brainwashed into giving into their carnal desires. Ann had ended up butt naked, and nearly gave her innocence away to (Y/n).

Thankfully a well timed Makoto had burst into the room, and true to her character had knocked (Y/n) unconscious with a punch to the face.

"I mean, when you put it that way it sounds bad." Shiho replied, her image on Ann's phone gave her a smile as the pair continued their video call. "But, how did this happen Ann?"

Shit, in her embarrassed rant Ann had forgotten that Shiho wasn't aware of the Phantom Thief escapades she'd partake in. "Uh...I...was bathing?"

Shiho tilted her head. "And this (Y/n) was with you?" Ann furiously shook her head, she knew how that would look to Shiho. "Wait let me explain!" Ann exclaimed. Shiho however shook her head, offering a smile to her friend. "Ann, I'm your friend. I know that you'd never do anything...raunchy."

Ann breathed a sigh of relief, thankful for the fact that Shiho knew her better than she knew herself sometimes. "It's great to hear you laugh and joke Shiho." Said Ann.

"Oh stop with that sappy stuff." Shiho said with a roll of her eyes. "Let's move onto more important stuff, for example...is this (Y/n) cute perhaps?" Ann wanted to chuckle, but she saw Shiho expectantly looking at her to share details about the male.

"Oh, well...I suppose?" Ann replied.

"You suppose?" The brunette parroted. "What's that supposed to mean? Tell me is he Cute? Cool? What's he like?" Ann was somewhat overwhelmed at the amount of questions Shiho was throwing her way, curious and frankly drowning in the sea of questions Shiho had thrown her way; Ann decided to stop her best friend before she had a mental shutdown.

"Well...I haven't known him for long, but he's kinda like Ren you know?"

"No Ann I do not." Shiho said with a shake of her head. "I literally only met Ren three times." Ann parted her lips with a pop, realizing that Shiho was in fact as usual right. "Well to paint you a clear picture, he's really nice, and we've really accepted him into our friend group you know? He's cool, good looking, and he's-"

"You totally have a crush on this guy." Shiho deadpanned.

Ann's face colored. "No I don't, what're you talking about?" Shiho rolled her eyes. "You totally do, I mean when you talk about Ryuji all you talk about is how annoying he is."

"Because he is." Ann affirmed.

"When you talk about that Yusuke guy, all you can talk about is his art fetish." Ann nodded, and rolled onto her back as she held her phone up. "Yeah that's accurate."

"And you say Ren's really weird sometimes." Shiho concluded. "I mean, talking to his cat is cute but you said he does it all the time!" Shiho shook her head. "Anyways do you have a picture?"