Chapter 2

. . . You placed him in his bed and you lay on his chest also very tired for some reason. Probably because you carried him all the way here so you were carrying some weight the whole way here. You eventually fell asleep and you slept very comfortably on his chest, you felt very warm and.. Safe?

-The Next Day-

Bakugou wakes up first and notices you laying on him.

(Switching to Bakugou's POV)

I woke up this morning and all of my thoughts came back to be and my damn face started to turn red realising what my dumbass self did. I gave into fucking Y/N's pets! Damnit that stupid little kid who hit me with their quirk that day is fucking stupid. I got up eventually trying not to wake her up and why the fuck am i acting so soft around them. Am I developing feelings!? Pft no ofc course not, im Katsuki Bakugou I could never. She is so cute though.. Ugh what the hell am I saying. I should just get changed all of this is fucking stupid. Her pets did feel good though.. Ugh Damnit, Damnit, Damnit this is dumb. I changed and started to cook myself and that stupid Y/N some food. If she doesn't like it that's her fucking problem, I should go wake her up.

(Switching back to ur POV)
I heard loud yelling in the room and I got up and flinched. "Why the hell did you flinch?" Bakugou asked you. "H-Huh? Oh uh out of habit I guess." You said not thinking anything of it. "Were you abused or something Damn." He asks. "I mean by my dad yeah pysically, sexually, and mentally and my mom its mentally so uh sure."

"What the hell!? That's not normal! What do you mean by that" Bakugou asks sounding mad and concerned. "Well my dad he has hit me multiple times and left bruises, he has also tried to kiss me on the lips, slapped my ass, he hasn't raped me though, I mean he can't anyways he's in jail. He has also screamed at me drunk throwing things at me and calling me useless and shit like that. My mom tells me in not good enough everyday." You say normally but Bakugou is in shock. He runs over to you and just hugs you. "Hu-?" You get cut off by Katsuki. "Just shut up and enjoy the hug while it lasts." He says in a sad but sturn voice. You feel so comforted by his huge warm arms wrapping around you and you just being smuthered in love. The stuff with your dad happened forever ago and your over it so you can talk about it without crying. Plus you dont exactly care too much about it anymore. But you accept his love amd affection. What after feels like only a second but it was 10-15 minutes he lets go of yiu and you see his ears are down and there is a tear streaming down his face. "Dumbass, nobody deserves that." He says to you calmly. You eventually go downstairs to eat and you love Bakugou's food. "What do you think? Is it good..?" Bakugou asks you. "Yes its very good i love it!!" You reply. "We still have school today and its 5:00 am or around there." Bakugou says. "Well can I pet you?" You ask. "Will it make you feel better?" Bakugou asks with a sigh. "Yes!!" You reply. Bakugou drags you the couch and motions you to sit on it. You sit down in a pretzel position and Bakugou lays down putting his head in your lap. "May I start petting you now?" You ask for approval before petting him. "Y-Yeah" Bakugou says flustered. You start to pet him everywhere and he purrs very quietly. You guys finish your little petting session and yiu walk to UA and you are a little bit early which is normal for you two. When you arrive you see Iida, and Aoyama there already. Class starts and you sit behind Bakugou and you pet his ears very secretively. . .

TBC :) I hope you enjoyed this little story i know it's much shorter than the other one but I wanted to upload it now. This one was a little sad but its okay i dont really have a plan for this and im just going withbit so I hope this is turning out okag so far.

Sorry for Grammatical Errors, Typos, or other mistakes I could've make in the story.

Love you bye! <3

Word count: 768

Wolf Bakugou x Fem Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें