Chapter 4

. . .You wake up and Bakugou is still sleeping. You get up and be as quiet as you can trying not to wake him up. "Hey sleep a little longer.." Bakugou said in a sedutive sounding sleepy voice. "H-Huh!? You're up!?" You say shocked and nervously blushing. "You heard me.. lay back in bed its too early.." Bakugou says still tired. "Well O-Okay then!" You lay back in bed but distanced from Bakugou. "Don't be a dumbass.. Cuddle with me.." Bakugou says as he pulls you closer and cuddles you tightly. You give in and fall asleep in his arms. It turns about 8:00 am and usually you two would be in class right now, Katsuki is really passionate about his work but for some reason he chose you over school. You felt very special for that, knowing that his school work is very important to him. He cuddled you for almost all the day and he just fell more inlove with you. It was 1:27 PM and Bakugou finally decided to get up and you got up with him. "We will hang out for the rest of the day now okay dumbass.?" Bakugou said.."okay!" You said. "But first I have to take a shower." Bakugou said smirking. "Well okay!" You expected him to take off his clothes in the bathroom, but what does he do? He changes infront of you taking his shirt off. You blush but cant take your eyes off of him no matter how hard you tried. He started to remove his pants and you gasped looking away as red as a tomato, you hadnt seen anything but once he started to pull them down a little bit you freaked out. "Whats wrong dumbass?~ Can't handle this?" He chuckled then smirked, he was also blushing. "I- Um.." you stuttered trying to speak out words. "Its okay dumbass I just wanted to see your reaction~" he said in a seductive tone. "FUCK, Listen Bakugou you need to stop being so FUCKING HOT!" You said turning your head towards him, but when you did, he had thought you werent gonna look so he took of his pants already. He still had his boxers on but it was too much for you and you turned redder than the juciest tomato, and you covered your mouth just squeezing your eyes shut. "Damn Dumbass~ That was so cute." Bakugou says seductively. "Sh-Shut up! Go get in the shower" you say shoving your face into his pillows. "Okay Dumbass" Bakugou walks to the bathroom and gets a shower.

Bakugou gets out of the shower and hes only wearing a towel and you look at him with his damp hair and you blush.

-After Katsuki changed- (you werent looking at him •^•)

"Okay Nerd, lets go for a walk to the café down the street" Bakugou Says. "Okay!" You reply as Bakugou grabs your hand and you blush. You walk to the cafe and Bakugou opens the door the the cafe for you when you get there. "Thanks Bakugou" You say. "Yeah, Yeah s-shut up dumbass" Bakygou says blushing and clearly embarassed. You laugh at him thinking its cute hes flustered and you walk in. The waitress walks you guys to a table and asks what you woyld like to drink to start off with. "Ill take a coffee." Bakugou says. "How would you like that? She asks Bakugou."Uh [insert a coffee type] please and thank you." Baku says. "Alrighty, and what about you?" She says looking at you. " "Oh ill get what he got, [insert a coffee type you like] please" you say. "Thank you guys for coming, your drinks will be out eventually" She said as she walked away to the back to place your orders in. "So, why did you bring us here?" You ask Bakugou. "I..I have to tell you something." Bakugou says as his face turns red. "Well what is it?" You ask. "I.." bakugou says.

-in bakugous head-

DAMNIT DAMNIT I WASNT PREPARED FOR THIS. SAY IT THEYLL THINJ YOUR WEIRD C'MON

-Back to your pov-

"I..I-I like you damnit!" Bakugou says trying not to be to loud so other people dont hear you two. You blushed not knowing what to say you blurted out "You Me Too" and you sat there in embarassnent. "I meant Yeah, me too not that." You blushed. "Really? Thats great" Bakugou let out a small smile. "Are- Are we dating now?" you asked. "If you want" Bakugou says. "S-Sure we are dating now." You blush and let out a smile. As you and bakugou figure out what you want the waitress comes back with your drinks. "here you two are, would you guys like to order now or do you need some time?" The waitress asked you two. " He looked at you asking with his eyes (idk it makes no sense its like communicating with ur eyes somehow, i do it) you shook your head yes for more time. "Give us a few more minutes please." Bakugou said to her. "Alrightly" she walked away and you and Bakugou started drinking your coffee and you both eventually found out what you want. The lady came back over a little later and asked if u were ready to order. "Yes now we are ready now." You both ordered what you wanted, just a simple order though like a donut or cookie. "Alright your order will be out soon." She said walking to the back to again place in your orders. You and Bakugou talked and before you knew it your food was infront of you two. You two were eating and of course talking but this lady came over to you two. "Hey there hot stuff~" she said to Bakugou. "Uhh if your flirting I kindly decline." Bakugou said tryna be nice. "Awh but cmon why" she said. "i have a girlfriend." bakugou said getting kinda angry after she wouldnt leave him alone after he declined. "Who cares" she said leaning in closer to Bakugou. "This bitch, its like im a hallucination she doesnt even see me" you thought to yourself. " "listen ma'am I already declined please back up." Bakugou said trying his hardest not to be rude. "I dont care if you have a girlfriend im better than her, c'mon. Ditch her" She said getting even closer. "I said st-" bakugou said but you cut him off "He said back of so back the fuck off bitch." You said to her with an attitude. "Wow is this your girlfriend? Pathetic." She said. "What the fuck I swear to god bitch." You used your quirk and picked her up in the air, luckily for you she has a huge fear of hights. "S-Stop put me down! I hate heights!" she cried and you lifted her up higher. "Maybe dont mess with whats mine bitch." You said. "O-okay i wont just put me down! Please!" She cried more. "Okay damn whiny ass bitch." You placed her down on the floor and she ran away. "Heh teach her not to mess with whats mine" you said smirking. Bakugou was blushing, he finds it hot how cute you can be but then be agressive.

-Bakugous POV-

That was so hot. How can someone so cute turn so agressive and hot, and when she called me hers. i got this stupid feeling in my stomach it felt like little butterflies fluttering aroumd my stomach. Damnit what is she doing to me.

-Back to your POV-

"you called me yours?" Bakugou said blushing. "Yeah your mine if we are dating," you said serious. "Right?" You said in your happier cuter sounding voice. "Y-Yeah" Bakugou said blushing a deeper shade of red. Bakugou payed for the meal and you two left and went back to Bakugous house. Of course on your way back all you talked about how annoying that lady was and Bakugou loved hearing you speak so he listened to you the whole way home. When you got inside you ran to Bakugous room, sat on his bed and told him to lay his head in your lap. Of course Bakugou listened and he sat there wondering what you were gonna do to him, you pet him and he leaned into the pets giving in, and nuzzling your hand with his nose. He fell asleep to you petting him and it calmed you down from that lady who had annoyed you. Soon Bakugou fell asleep and moved him just a but then you cuddled him. . .

Thank you guys fir reading ily all ☺︎︎♡︎

Word count: 1443