Chapter 6

You and Bakugou had fallen asleep on the couch, while the rest of the BakuSquad had went to their dorms.

-TimeSkip-

It was morning and Bakugou already had gotten up and was making breakfast for himself and when you had gotten up.

Bakugou was dancing vibing to music in a pink apron, not expecting anyone to wake up since it was very early.

You blushed and you grabbed your phone to start recording him very quietly.

You had gotten enough evidence of him dancing and just vibing and you finally held back your laughter of how adorable he was and said "You're adorable Kat"

"HAH!?" He said his face turning a very clear red and turning his body towards you quickly.

"You were watching me!? And whats with the nickname Kat!!?" He said very quickly and flustered.

"First of all. DUH I love when you dance and sing to the music! And I thought the nickname Kat was cute! Do you not like it?" You said tilting your head.

"Y-Yeah I like it, keep calling me it" Katsuki said.

"Okay!! Ill call you Kats too!" You said.

"Yeah Okay, do you want breakfast?" Bakugou said.

"No im good, thanks though" you said.

"Uhh okay??" He said confused knowing you always liked his cooking.

"Well imma go get a shower now, cya later Kat!" You said getting up and heading to your room to get clothes.

You got your clothes and headed to the UA shower room. You went to the ladies side. (sorry for any males reading this it did say fem reader in the title)

You get your shower and get out feeling very refreshed.

You put on your clothes and decided to chill in your dorm room.

You were listening to music, as well as drawing.

Kaminari bust open your door and you screamed.

"Yeah K-Kaminari?" You said still startled.

"Bakugou is chasing me because I saw him in a pink apron!!" He said in a rush

"And what do you want me ti do about that?" You said confused.

"HIDE ME!" He said.

"Okay sure c'mere" You said grabbing a blanket.

"Get behind me" you said as Kaminari crawled behind you on your bed.

"Dont make any noise" You said covering him with a blanket and making it look normal.

You went back to drawing and Bakugou busted in your room but it also cane with a explosion. (Not harming anyone)

You screamed again. "Why are you busting into my room like that??" You say.

"Where's Kaminari" He said annoyed with his hand up ready to explode Kami if he found him.

"I have no clue sorry Babe" You say sounding not suspicious at all.

"Whatever, if you see him you better let me know dumbass" He says glaring at you.

"Okay babe will do love you bye" You say.

"I hate you too but the opposite of hate" He says blushing closing the door.

You hear footsteps leaving and soon enough you cant hear the footsteps anymore.

You decide Kaminari was aloud to come out now so you took off the blanket from Kami and he took a big gasp.

"Fresh Air" He says.

"Thanks for hiding me Y/n! Bakugou would've killed me" Kaminari says getting off your bed and heading to your dorm room's door.

"Yeah no problem Kami" You said going back to drawing.

Kaminari walked out of your dorm and you weren't fazed by what just happened.

That was until you heard a scream, which you could easily tell it was Kaminari.

"KATSUKI BAKUGOU NO! ITS FINE HE WONT TELL ANYONE!" You yelled towards Bakugou.

"HAH?! IMMA KILL HIM ANYWAYS!" Bakugou said.

"KATS GET YOUR ASS IN HERE NOW" You said in a stern voice which made Bakugou quiver.

Bakugou stomped to your room.

"Yes dumbass" Bakugou said nervously.

"Get over here" You say.

He hesitantely walked over to you.

"Lay down in my lap" you said patting your lap for him to lay his head on.

"Okay sure dumbass.." He said wondering what you were gonna do.

He laid down in your lap his head resting still on your thighs.

You started to pet him and he blushed.

"Eh?!" He said.

"Shh relax Kat" You said still petting him.

You could tell he was angry and petting him calmed him down.

A few of your classmates heard you screaming at Bakugou and they dashed over to your room to make sure Bakugou was okay.

They opened your door in panic due to the fact they have never heard you scream or get too angry/loud.

But they opened the door and to their suprise Bakugou was just fine, his taik was wagging, he was calm, and he was really happy.

"Yes you guys?" You said.

"I thought Bakugou was dead" Kaminari said.

"Nope, even if Bakugou hurt me I could never hurt him. I love him too much." You say.

"E-Eh!? D-Dumbass you really say whats on your mind" Bakugou says blushing.

"Yup I love you silly!" You say kissing his forehead.

-The end-

Yup thats it, it's completed for good now.

I really hope you enjoyed this cute little story I decided to make and I hope it wasn't too cringey and stuff like that.

Sorry for any grammatical errors or typos in this story.

AND ALWAYS! LOVE YA'LL SM!!

Word count: 897