ZHU HONG ' S PLAN

ON THE WEDDING DAY  ,

AT THE SHEN MANSION ,

Shen Wei was wearing his wedding suit and Luo Fusheng was helping him with the looks . Luo Fusheng looked at Shen Wei and said .....

" You are looking great , Wei Ge ! "  While putting the tuxedo on Shen Wei .

Shen Wei wore black tuxedo suit , white shirt and completed his looks with ice cube rings and bracelet and with a brooch of Shen family and black shoes .

Luo Fusheng wore navy blue tuxedo suit and completed his looks with platinum accessories . Luo Fusheng looked himself in the mirror and smiled and said .....

" Okay .... Two handsome brothers are now ready to go for the wedding . " Shen Wei smiled and patted on Luo Fusheng ' s shoulder .

Mr . Shen and Mrs . Shen had already went to the wedding venue before them .  Shen Wei and Luo Fusheng sat in the car and driver started to driving towards the beach which is the wedding venue .

At Zhao Mansion ,

Mr . Zhao was helping his son Zhao Yunlan in getting ready for the wedding . He put the diamond bracelet on Zhao Yunlan ' s hand and said .....

" Okay ... Perfect .... Now you are ready for the wedding . " Zhao Yunlan wore olive green tuxedo suit along with olive green shirt and black shoes for the wedding . He completed his looks with his favorite watch . Mr . Zhao then went back to his room to see if Mrs . Zhao was ready or not ?

 Zhao was ready or not ?

Mr . Zhao came to his room and asked ....

" Darling ... It's our son wedding ! " ....

" Why are you taking so long ? It's not that we are going to marry today ! " ....

Mrs . Zhao started to laughing and said .... " I have to look good too ! "

" Who knows maybe after seeing me you will want to marry me again ? " ....
And turned at Mr . Zhao .

Mr . Zhao looked at his wife and lost his words and pulled her for a kiss .
However , at the entrance , Zhang Yuan came at the Zhao Mansion with Zhu Hong , Zhu Jiu and two muscular build man .  He was still confused what he is doing is it right or wrong ?

They entered into Zhao Mansion by showing the invitation card of Zhang Yuan and claiming themselves as Zhao Yunlan ' s friends . Then according to their plan they went towards Zhao Yunlan ' s room .

Zhu Hong said to Zhang Yuan ....

" You wait outside .... My man and me will kidnap Yunlan and will took him with us . "

" Then you can wear his clothes and go for the wedding . But remember  to hide your face . "  And went inside Zhao Yunlan ' s room .

Zhang Yuan started to waiting for them outside the room . He was thinking ....

" Is it really right thing to do ? " ....

" Will Shen Wei love me by this way ? '" .....

Almost 15 mins had passed still Zhu Hong or her men were coming out . Making Zhang Yuan tensed . No sounds were coming too .

Zhang Yuan then pulled out Luo Fusheng ' s proposal ring and thought ....

" Should I marry him ? " ...

" He is so nice to me ! " .... Zhang Yuan thought he still have time to stop Zhu Hong to kidnap Zhao Yunlan . He put the proposal ring on his ring finger and was going inside the room to stop them when suddenly someone blind fold him from behind and took Zhang Yuan with him .

Zhang Yuan started to struggling on strangers hold . But that stranger pulled Zhang Yuan with him and entered into a room .

That stranger put a suit on Zhang Yuan  ' s hands and said ..... " Wear it . " .

" No ! I will not ! " .....

" I said wear it ! " .....

" No .... No ... No ! " .....

" Just wear it . " .... shouted that stranger .

" Please ... Please .... Release me ... I have to inform Shen Wei or Luo Fusheng that Zhu Hong wants to kidnap Yunlan Gege .... "

" We have to save him ! " ....

" You don't worry ! " .....

" You just wear this suit and this accessories and come with me ! " .... 

" Just tell me one thing , who do you love ? " ..... Asked that man .

" I love Luo Fusheng ! " ....

Shen Wei and Luo Fusheng reached at the beach for the wedding ceremony . Wei looked at Fusheng and asked .....

" Has Yunlan arrived , yet ? "

" I think No ... Gege .... Still I didn't seen their car in the parking ! " ....

" Gege .... Don't worry .... He will come soon . "

" Yeah .... Yeah .... I know .... Let's go inside . "