CUTE OMEGAS AND LIL ' ONES

Next day ,

At Shen Mansion ,

Yunlan woke up early in the morning and smiled happily to found himself in his Alpha ' s arm who was sleeping peacefully beside him . Yunlan pressed his lips on Shen Wei ' s forehead and hopped down from the bed .

He quickly took his shower and went to the kitchen to prepare something special for Shen Wei . Mrs . Shen looked at Yunlan and asked .....

" Honey , you don't have to wake up so early today ! " .....

" But ... Mom .... I want to prepare something special for my Wei . " .... Replied Yunlan while smiling happily . Mrs . Shen pinched his cheeks and said ....

" Oh ! I see . "

Yunlan started to preparing hotpot for his Shen Wei . After an hour when Yunlan completed his cooking and were serving dishes on the dining table Shen Wei came downstairs in the dining room in his causal clothes .

Shen Wei looked at his loving wifey and slowly went behind him and wrapped his arms around Yunlan while giving kisses on Yunlan's cheeks , neck and shoulder . Yunlan smiled and greeted .....

" Good morning , Handsome ! " And turned at Shen Wei . Shen Wei pressed his lips on Yunlan's lips and started to kissing him passionately . Mr . Shen and Mrs . Shen arrived at the dining room and saw them making out .

Mrs . Shen whispered ...." Darling , your son is more romantic than you . " Mr . Shen smiled and kissed on Mrs . Shen ' s both of the cheeks . Mrs . Shen then went behind Wei and Yunlan and started to coughing . Hearing this Yunlan quickly pulled away from Wei and started to serving dishes on the table .

At Luo Mansion ,

Yuan entered into the room wearing an over sized T - shirt. Fusheng quickly pulled him into his lap and took a chocolate covered strawberry in his mouth and started to kissing Yuan with it . Fusheng then slowly started to kissing Yuan which turned into a passionate kiss within few seconds . After few minutes , Fusheng pulled away from the kiss leaving a panting Yuan .

Yuan said while panting heavily .... " Darling , let's go to eat our breakfast . "

" I have prepared your favourites . " Luo Fusheng kissed on Yuan ' s forehead and both of them went to the dining hall .

3 months later ,

Yunlan and Shen Wei was having their breakfast before going to their respective works . Suddenly Yunlan started to feeling nauseated and ran towards the bathroom and started to throw up . Wei quickly went beside Yunlan and started to smoothing him , suddenly Yunlan fainted in his arms .

Wei carried Yunlan in bridal style and laid him down on the bed and quickly called the doctor .

After half an hour , doctor came and checked Yunlan . Wei worriedly asked .... " What happened , doctor ? "

 " What happened , doctor ? "

" Congratulations ! Mr . Shen . Your wife is pregnant ! " Shen Wei can't believe in his ears and started to laughing happily ..... " I am going to be a father . " Slowly Yunlan started to opening his eyes . Shen Wei quickly hold Yunlan ' s hands and said ..... " You are going to be mother . " Yunlan started to smiling happily . Shen Wei pressed a kiss on Yunlan's forehead .

After one weak ,

At night , Shen Wei was laying down on Yunlan's lap . And Yunlan was pressing his forehead . Suddenly Shen Wei ' s phone started to ring . Yunlan took the phone and saw Luo Fusheng ' s name .

" Why is , Fusheng , calling so late at night ? "

Wei quickly recieved the call and asked .... " Fusheng , what happened ? Is everything alright ? "

" Wei Gege ... Good news ! You and Yunlan Gege .... Going to be Uncle . " Wei smiled and said .... " Congratulations ! Fusheng . We are so happy for you two . "

After 5 months ,

" Wei , bring me ice cream with lots of cheese ! " ...

" Ice cream with lots of cheese ? Are you sure Yunlan ? " .....

" Yes .... Yes ... Now bring it quickly or our baby will be angry on their daddy ! "

At 3am , Wei quickly went to the kitchen and brought ice cream with lots of cheese for his pregnant Omega . And pulled Yunlan into his lap and started to spoon feeding him . Within few minutes , ice cream got finished .

On the other hand ,

" Fusheng .... Fusheng .... I want to eat something ! "

" Yuan .... Just tell me , what you want to eat ? And I will tell our maid to prepare that for you . "

" No ... I want to eat your cooking ! " ...

" But .... Cutie ... I don't know how to cook ! ..... Last time I almost burnt your apartment ' s kitchen . "

" No ... I don't want to listen anything ! "

" Cook for me or go out from our room ! "

Yuan then put his hand on his womb and said ....

" Baby .... Your Daddy .... Don't want to cook for us . " And started to crying heavily .

" Okay .... Okay ... Stop crying .... I will cook something for you ! "

Fusheng quickly went to the kitchen and prepared something . After half an hour , he came to Yuan with burnt fish , burnt rice and gave it to Yuan . And Fusheng can't believe on his eyes that Yuan was eating those foods happily .

" Are you liking my cooking !? " ( All are burnt foods . )

" They are so delicious . " ..... Replied Yuan while licking his lips after eating . Luo Fusheng kept looking at Yuan in total shock .

After 3 months ,

Shen Wei was walking worriedly outside of the operation room . Luo Fusheng was trying to calm Wei down . After few minutes , doctor came out from the operation room . Shen Wei quickly went infront of him . Doctor smiled and said .... " Congratulations ! Twins and their mother .... Both are safe and healthy . " And went away .

Shen Wei and Luo Fusheng quickly went inside the operation room . Shen Wei went beside Yunlan and kissed on his forehead and carried his twins on his arm . Shen Wei hold the girl , Shen Yuyu ( an Omega ) and Yunlan hold their boy , Shen Yiming ( an Alpha ) and kissed on their cute and little red cheeks . Fusheng smiled happily looking at Shen Wei ' s cute family .

After one week ,

Luo Fusheng was walking worriedly outside the operation room and Wei was trying to calm him . Doctor came out and said .... " Mr . Luo .... Good news .... Both your newly born son and wife are healthy . "

Luo Fusheng quickly entered into the room and pulled Yuan for a tight hug and carried his new born baby , Luo Wuxie ( an Alpha ) , in his arms .