☾︎ 13 ☽︎ 𝓭𝓪𝓭𝓭𝔂 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓶𝓪𝓷 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓲𝓶𝓮𝓼 𝓘𝓭𝓴

✍︎

                 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑰 𝒔𝒍𝒂𝒑 𝒚𝒐𝒖? 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒄𝒆

         𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒅𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏

                                                                               ✍︎

☂︎  ☂︎                          ☂︎  ☂︎                            ☂︎  ☂︎
  ☔︎  ☔︎                           ☔︎  ☔︎                            ☔︎  ☔︎

                              𝕳𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖔𝖐'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

" Y- you weren't drunk? "

I have to say, him saying that while sitting on the cold floor with that soft ass and looking at me with hopeful glossy eyes... That made me regret not taking his innocence away last night.

" Who said I was? Is that why you were moaning so loud? Thinking I'll not remember? " I laughed when he bit on his lip and looked at the floor. I knew he was blushing cause his ears were completely red.

" Sorry..." He mumbled and I couldn't help but smirk and crouched down to his level.

" For cumming on me or squeezing the hell out of my chest or drooling on my shirt ? " I teased, whispering in his ear as if I was telling him a secret. He visibly shivered and put his hand over his ear, putting a gap between my lips and his ear.

It was so cute seeing him react that much to me. It only made me want to tease him more and more.

" Want to know what you did to me in sleep? You kept sniffing me while hugging me, nibbled on my shirt leaving drool marks , kept saying my chest was too hard while trying to squee- "

I stopped when I felt his not so surprisingly small hands on my mouth in a desperate attempt to make me stop while he bit his lip, his cheeks were looking like a pair of Tomatoes.

A hummed teasingly and licked his palm making him instantly gasp and moving his hand away from my lips. I laughed at his pitiful attempt to frown and walked into my bathroom.

" Go get your laptop, you've got some security settings to hack " I said and tossed his pant which had dried cum in it into his hands before closing the door and started to take a shower.

                            𝖄𝖔𝖔𝖓𝖌𝖎'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

I sighed when I head his shower turn on and looked inside my pants...it really did have dry cum in it ' I'm glad tae said he wouldn't mind if I don't give his clothes back ' I thought as I put the pants on, not wanting to go out butt naked even though the shirt covered me well even without my pants.

I whined when last nights images of us kissing popped into my head and those embarassing sounds I made....

I shook my head and ran out of the room.
Only to find namjoon sleeping on Jungkook's shoulder while jungkook was talking to someone on his phone. It was literally on the sofa in the middle of the living room.

' it's cute, how nice... '

I thought and gave jungkook a smile after getting a smile back from jungkook I went and took a bath before changing my cloths.
I quickly took my laptop and walked into the living room.