Chasing After Her (GirlxGirl / GirlxBoy romance)

Chasing After Her (girlxgirl)

~ Chapter One ~

I woke up, beep beep beep. My stupid alarm clock at 6:30. Oh, hello there! My name is Cassidy Waters, I am 17 years old, almost 18! I live with my aunt Janni, who is always out gone, patying or on a vacation, I practically lived alone. My dad is in jail and my mom passed away when she got murdered by my dad when I was 13 years old. Now my aunt lives with me. I drove to school. It was June 1st, June 12th is the last day of school for Summer. I got to school and walked to my locker. I put my books into my locker. Six lockers away from me was the beautiful, popular Stacy Ryder. She has beautiful flowing blonde hair, cherry lips, and ocean blue eyes. Stacy probably didn't know who I was, me having only two friends and definitely not as pretty as her.

I walked down the hall, after closing my locker. I heard kids behind me who were annoying and loud. I sat at my seat. Stacy sat two seats ahead of me. I just stared at her, all of the guys were all over her. Honestly, I did kind of have a crush on her, I know I'm a girl and she's a girl, but I am bisexual. I found that out in 8th grade, when I kissed a girl name Natalie Peters.

I just stared at her. One of her guy friends looked at me. ''Stacy, that chick is staring at you again,'' He said loudly, everyone heard. They all turned and looked at me.

Stacy looked back at me and smiled. ''Hi!'' Her kind voice said to me. I blushed.''H-Hi.'' I barely said to her. Everyone laughed at me. I felt my cheeks blushing bright red. I ran out. ''Ms. Waters, where do you think you're going?'' My teacher, Mr. Barnes asked me. ''Uh, I don't feel good. I think I have the flu..'' I replied. I ran to the office. I was so embarrased. I drove home when Ketrina, the nurse allowed me to.

I laid down. All I thought about was Stacy. She was so beautiful. I slowly drifted off to sleep, thinking about Stacy the entire time.

*

I dreamt about Stacy and her blue ocean eyes. I dreamt that we were together, dating. It was the best dream I had ever had.

I had to get ready for school, I realized it was already 6:30 A.M. I didn't want to go to school, oh but I did for Stacy. Stacy Ryder. I got into some shorts and a purple tanktop. I put on my black Converse shoes. I grabbed my backpack and headed out the door.

I got to school, put my stuff in my locker, stuff like that. Stacy was looking at me. Not in a bad way, in a good way. I looked at her and she smiled. It was so beautiful when she smiled.

I sat at my seat. It was a typical school day, until lunchtime.