Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏᴛᴡᴏ

(October 10th 2020)
Mᴇʟᴏ ᴘᴏᴠ
I felt the bed dip on the other side and I guess loyal just got back from picking up Angie. I opened my eyes and looked at her as she laid down. She laid down on the bed and closed her eyes I got closer to her hand spooned her.

Baby did I wake you I'm sorry. She said.

It's fine mamas. I said closing my eyes.

Okay. She said. I kissed her shoulder and went back to sleep. I woke around 5:30am and got in the shower for bout 20mins and then got out and walked out the bathroom into the room. I got dress and left. But I did leave Loyal some flowers and some chocolate.

Did you know Angie was coming? Gelo asked.

Yeah. I said.
••••
Lᴏʏᴀʟ🦋

Angie wake up bitch. I said jumping on the bed.

Bitch stop. She whined.

Wake you gotta go shop with me and help me picks outfit out for my dinner date with melo. I said.

Why didn't you say that the first time. She said.

Get up. I said slapping her on the ass.

You hoe. She laughed and got the bed. I laughed too and went to my room and got dress. After she got dress we left and I took some pictures and posted them.

Liked by: playboiangie,gelo,zo, LLfanpage and 650k more

Love.loyal: "I'm sorry for dripping" 💙👀

Melo: you want me to beat you up don't you 👀

PrettyboiDarrel: I'm with melo I should beat you up

PrincetonB: Facts you finna get jumped

Love.Loyal: all y'all could shut up cuz ain't nobody beating me up nor am I getting jumped

Playboiangie: my best friend look good y'all can't even say she's look beautiful 😻🤍
••••

I put my phone away as me and Angie walked into the mall and we did a little of shopping and I got a dress and some heels I was little nervous and I don't know well melo does still give a little of fucking butterflies and it's crazy.