lams (fluff)

John's POV
"So john" Gilbert hums, leaning on Hercules as he finishes his 3rd beer "you and Alexander are trying for a child using IVF and a surrogate oui? Have you two had any luck?"

I cant help but let out a laugh as Hercules messes with gilbert's curls, most likely not knowing that he's even doing it. Its obvious how they actually feel, but they're both a bit too clueless to notice. Not that I can talk when it took burr settings us up for me and Alex to realize how the other feels.

"Yeah, but we wont know if it worked until....actually we should find out today!" I reply, smiling as I take a sip of my beer.

"So who's....DNA did y'all use? Yours or Alexander's?" Hercules asks after taking a bit to think of the right word without making it weird. He's still lightly brushing his fingers through gil's hair as he grabs a few chips from the basket in the middle of our table, only eating about two before he feeds them to the almost drunk man resting on his shoulder.

"No more drinks till you actually eat you fucking idiot" he mumbles with a huff as gil just mumbles "allez-vous me norrie monsieur?~" (will you feed me sir?~)

I wish Alex was here so he could translate, but he's at the appointment with eliza by now. Whatever it was that he said made Hercules roll his eyes with a small smile as he mumbles back "Oui, idiot." I'm still surprised he learned he learned French so fast. "We're using my DNA this time." I say before our server comes around. Here gets some wings and another for the 3 of us, as well as a glass of water for gil

"Merci mon amour ~" (thank you my love) gil hums as he closes his eyes, putting his fill weight onto Hercules, who In return shifts to 'sneakily ' put his arm around him, Although it was very obvious that's what he was doing.

After about 5 minutes gil lifts his head, drunkenly looking at herc with a smile "mon amour~" he hums, making Hercules' face go red as he looks back at him "pardon?!?" I couldn't understand what gil said, but I can understand their body language, so whither that I know that gil is drunkenly flirting. Again. And I can guess that herc is going to make an excuse and change the subject. Again.

"Je veux un bisou" (I want a kiss) gil hums, leaning closer to Hercules, who is red face and backing up a bit . " redemande quand tu es sobre" (ask again when you're sober) he says, looking away from the drunk male.

This made gil huff a bit. "Mon amour" he says again with more of a whine this time, but herc only mumbles "tu es ivre pour penser" (you're too drunk to think) while taking a sip of his beer. Gill huffs before turning to me "monsieur tell him to stop being so stubborn!"

I couldn't help but laugh "when are you two gonna finally notice that you're both helplessly into each other." I say with a hum as our server gives us our fool and more drinks. I can tell Hercules is about to make some excuse, so before he can I cut him off "herc he's always flirting with you in some way, or leaning on you, or just making an excuse to be next to you." I smile at him as he sits there with a blush on his cheeks and Gilbert once again getting close to his face

"Oui mon amour, maintenant tu me donneras un bisou" (yes my love, now will you kiss me?) he says placing a gentle hand on his cheek "s'il vous plaît?"( please )

Hercules looks back at me with a look that screams 'but he's drunk' to which I just give him a thumbs up, mouthing a 'go on'. He sighs, looking into Gilbert's eyes "tu ferais mieux du ne pas le regretter plus tard" (you better not regret this later) he grumbles, gently grabbing his bun of curls before placing a soft kiss on the drunk males lips. I just smile, taking a wing from the platter "about time" I laugh, taking out my phone to tell Alex and to check up on how the appointments going