Akuji

...

The older platinum blonde hair is now infront of Athanasia, giving her a friendly smile and creeps Athanasis off.

"..I'll introduce myself, I'm-"
"No need, I already know who you are, jewelry eyes, the only princess of this nation, Athanasia, right?~" with a cheerful and cheesy voice, the woman have sucessfully made Athanasia nervous gone. Surprised with an unexpected too friendly attitude from the woman, she can only sat there, not saying anything.

"Since you're not going to talk any time soon, let's me ask you a few question. First, how did you get here." As she lower her voice, the woman aura seems to be more and more dangerous and scary.

"...I saw this tower on my way back to the Emerald Palace and went here to see a red orb laying outside, turns out it was a teleportation orb, so I got here."

"I see....That's resonable. Then second, did you read my diary? If so, do you know who am I?" As expected, this woman is the owner of the diary, there's nothing to hesitate anymore.

"..Yes, I read your diary. You're...another Athanasia from a different dimesion aren't you? If I' right...I met you when I was 6, and you were 19 at that time. Now I'm almost 14, then you're almost-"

"27. I'm going to be 27 in a few months." The woman looks sad and scary at the same time, is she sad because she's old? "And yes, I am Athanasia de Alger Obelia from another dimesion..I've used my magic to come to this dimesion, to help you, Athanasia." The woman brush off the sad and scary expression off her face, facing Athanasia with a bright smile like the sun.

"...Then, you must've know everything right? From head-to-toe, Jeanette and Claude...right Atha-"

"Please, don't call me Athanasia, as I've denied that idenity of mine. Refrain me as Akuji (means dead and awake) from now on." Athanasia couldn't say anything but nods to the woman's request, ah no, Akuji.

"Then, how and why did you come to this dimesion? And what happened to your dimesion?" With the attack of questions, Akuji still remains calm with a tainted smile on her face, laying her hands on the table, "You're too hasty, Athanasia. I know it's tiring and confused when you know nothing, but everything takes times. I'll answer you in our next meeting. For now, go back to the Emerald Palace as Lily is worry for you." Akuji point her finger at Athanasia with a splash of magic, ready to use the teleport spell.

"Wait-! When will we meet again!!" Asking Akuji in a hurry, Athanasia couldn't help but shout. Akuji smiled, answered Athanasia question and finish the teleportation spell. "Not now, I have to clean some rats."

***

Another peaceful morning have come to the Emerald Palace, expect for a thing that the Palace was in chaos for the late arrival of Athanasia. The princess was sent back to her Palace, infront of it, surprising the servants who were looking for her at the time. Lily went up, scolding and hugging Athanasia at the same time, trying her best to not let tears fall down her cheeks. Athanasia comforted her while still confusing about what happened.
-
"Princess, professor Elkin have arrived." A maid inform her master the arrival of the professor. "Sent him back. I don't feel like going to classes today, cancel all of my classes too." Athanasia carelessly order while looking out of the large and elegant window within her room. "....Understood." the maid bows and click the door, leaving Athanasia's room.

Sigh, Athanasia let out her heavy breath. "Another me...this is so unreal yet so amazing..." Mumbling while her eyes sparkle with joy, the presence of Akuji can make the whole Empire upside down, especially the magicians within the country.  Another princess with unbelievable mana and magic skills, she can also affects the inheritance of the throne...Because Claude's blood still run in her vains even if this is not her dimesion. She would be the best magic user in the Empire.