I ♥ BIGBANG [ ViP ]

Big Bang (빅뱅) is a Korean pop group made up of five members of the group was created by YG Entertainment, through a long audition process that was sent as a 10 episode documentary One member was dropped and the official group debuted at the YG Family 10th Anniversary Concert August 19, 2006 The five members of the group is G-Dragon/G- 드래곤 (Kwon Ji Yong 권지용, leaders rap vocals) TOP / Tempo (Choi Seung Hyun 최승현, rap vocals) Tae Yang (태양) / YB Taekwon (Dong Young Bae 동영배, song rapper) Dae Sung / 대성 (Kang Dae Sung 강대성, vocals) & Seung Ri / 승리 (Lee Seung Hyun 이승현, vocals) Despite the members' young ages, they are a multi-talented team trained in all aspects of music (ie singing Rap Dance compose and write lyrics) BIBang G-Dragon G leaders have trained with YG for six years, fellow intern Tae Yang also trained for six years TOP Group member was known in the underground hip-hop world for his beat-boxing and rapping skills and is the oldest in the group, Dae Sung is the ever-smiling vocalist of the group still attend school regularly Dae Sung frequently praised by other YG artists for his singing Seung Ri, the youngest member and the last to be added to the group is known for his dancing skills...

2006: Debut and success

Big Bang made their debut at the YG Family concert, held on August 19th, 2006 at the Gymnastics Arena in Seoul Olympic Park. The group originally consisted of six members, but one was dropped in the ninth episode of their documentary video. Originally, two were intended to be dropped, SO-1 and Seung Ri. However, only SO-1 was dropped with Seung Ri still in the group.

Big Bang released their first single, "The First Single Album," on August 29, 2006 with the song "This Love" getting high requests among radio stations. Their second single "Big Bang is V.I.P." was released a month later on September 28, 2006. Again, it was a success. On November 22, 2006 they released their third single entitled "B I G B A N G 0 3". In December 30, 2006, Big Bang had their very first concert titled, The Real. The concert was a success, filling all 12,000+ seats. They also released a music video of their cover song from Israel "My Girl", with Tae Yang as the soloist, bringing much of the attention to him. The following month, their first album "Since 2007" was released, with a total of 110,408 copies sold.

2007: Breakthrough success and the song "Lies"

BIGBANG

BIGBANG held their first  " THE REAL " 4 months after their debut: 10,000 seats were sold out in 1 minute.

♥ When BIGBANG's dorm ran out of water, they woke up Suengri at 4am in the morning asking him to get water.

 ♥  BIGBANG participated in a show call “IDOL WORLD” back in 2007, in a segment of the show that involved a blind date with all 5 members, there was a girl named Gwisoon who rejected GDragon for SeungRi.

CREDITS :

GD's FACTS CREDITS TO.

>>> KoreanUpdates.com

>>>http://koreanupdates.com/2012/08/18/g-dragon-100-facts-about-kwon-leader/comment-page-1/#comment-30429

>>> louise@koreanupdates.com 

Thank You.