[ News ] Big Bang get over 30,000 people excited at their concerts in Hong Kong

Big Bang recently got over 30,000 people excited at their concerts in Hong Kong. A total of three concerts were held in the city, and all tickets were sold out.

On December 11, YG Entertainment, Big Bang’s agency, said Big Bang held concerts in Hong Kong from December 8 to 10 at the Asia World Expo as part of their world tour Alive Galaxy Tour: The Final, attracting over 30,000 people.

Big Bang were originally planning to hold concerts on December 8 and 9, but tickets for the concerts were quickly sold out immediately after reservations began, and they had to add one more concert for December 10. Tickets for the additional concert were also quickly sold out.

Big Bang’s fans stayed up all night in front of the concert hall for three days in order to get good seats.

Lots of celebrities in Hong Kong also attended the concerts.

There have been several reports that Shawn Yue, Ultra Pink, and Kary Ng attended Big Bang’s concert. In addition to the celebrities, some people in the music industry in Hong Kong also attended the concerts. Some people even organized flash mobs on the streets of Hong Kong.

Big Bang will hold concerts at the Wembley Stadium in London, the UK, on December 14 and 15. Such world-famous artists as the Beatles, ABBA, and Beyonce have held concerts at the stadium.

Big Bang were originally planning to hold a concert on December 15 but added one more concert for December 14 because tickets for the December 15 concert were sold out in only two hours.

The last concert of their world tour will be held in Seoul at the Gymnastics Stadium at the Olympic Park from January 25 to 27 next year.

Source: 

http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/k-pop/big-bang-get-over-30000-people-excited-at-their-concert-in-hong-kong/