Facts About G-Dragon [ 'Kwon Leader' ]

51. GD always yells as the first ritual before stage performance or before the recording session.

52. Some VIPs gave him a name “Sandpaper Ji Yong”, because his figure looked rough and cold from the outside GD himself confessed he really looks like that from the outside, but from the inside he is not really that kind of guy. Only people around and close to him know what he’s really like.

53. GD once said if there any girl VIP who attracted his attention, he’s gonna pull whatever it takes and any chances to talk to her.

54. As a leader, it’s his obligation to check incoming messages in all of the member’s’ cell phones. He also always check e-mails or comments from Bigbang fans.

55. GD is the youngest child in his family and has a sister named Kwon Dami. Dami has an online boutique and GD always help her promote by wearing her creations.

56. When GD was asked, what he will do if a pretty girl got his attention, he answered that he will come to the girl directly and personally.

57. GD always use his spare time to write song lyrics.

58. GD confessed one time that he respects Se7en.

59. GD became a composer for the song “Manwon Song” when Seungri performed it at the “Manwon Haengbok (Happy Share’s Company)” show. And Seungri wrote the lyrics.

60. GD’s room is the cleanest and the neatest among the Bigbang members’ room, while Taeyang’s room is called “A Shop” because it’s full of limited edition clothes and stuff from many famous brands.

61. His “1″ speed dial is his dad’s cellphone number.

62. When he was asked which member of SNSD he thinks is closest to his ideal type, he answered Yoona.

63. GD wants to collaborate with Ivy and produce a sexy music with her.

64. There was a time when GD felt very embarrassed. It was when he got drunk and was told that he was dancing like crazy in front of SNSD members.

65. Sandara Park once confessed that GD is the ideal type of her.

66. GD is a perfectionist, he would be very upset if the boys look less serious in their training sessions for stage performance or recording.

67. GD was once hit by a marijuana scandal case when he was in Japan. But the talks about the scandal died down and BigBang eventually made a successful comeback in 2012.

68. GD is very close to his family, even he got a nickname “Mom’s Best Son,” which means many mothers want to have a son like him.

69. GD’s first girlfriend was older than him. When his girlfriend asked him to break up, GD confessed that he yelled at her at the phone.

70. GD’s first kiss was just a brief kiss. It happened in front of his house when he was still in high school. He said, “I did it because I wanted it and I liked that girl. My heartbeat went so fast when I did it. We broke up in the end anyway.”