3-Gonna love you?

Fundy's POV
We all did a ton of tun thingsx and it was cool seeing Dream's REAL face! Ofcourse I was babied by Wilbur because I had Fox ears and Tail. And snow falled on my brown hair, all was going good and magical.
When we were all walking back to Dream's small place, I was walking and talking with Wilbur, then out of NOWHERE, Tommy came and pushed me into Muddy Snow. My ONLY hoody was soaked with mud and waer, and I froze up, Dream offered to wash it but it would take a few. So I took my hoodie off, and while we were walking I was freezing alot.
When we arrived inside of Dream's house I saw Sapnap eyeing my ears and tail.
Dream had 3 spare rooms, he demanded George slept with him, and Skeppy and Bbh agreed to share, Wilbur and Niki, since they were dating agreed to share, and Tommy and Tubbo demanded to have a room.
So Sapnap and I were left for the living room, which wasnt too bad, but with him?
Dream set up a fire, and his power went out, so it froze up quickly. At about 1am, most of us went to sleep. I put my thin blanket over me, and tried not to get rug burn on his carpet.
I slept for about 20 minutes, until I started shivering so I got up and went closer to the fire and just sat there. Feeling the heat warm up me.
"What are you doing up?" I hear a voice from behind me. Which was Sapnap's, but I didn't feel angry from him.
"I was just cold, getting some heat from the fire," I answer.
"Oh okay,"
"Hey, Sapnap?" I ask, looking at him sit next to me.
"Yeah?" He looks at me, our eyes connect.
"Can you say sorry?" I ask.
"Huh?"
"For killing Fungi..."
He looks at me for a second.
I feel my ears getting touched, and scratched, and my tail waving up and down.
"You like that," He says, smirking.
"W-what!"My face heats up from both him being so close, him scratching my fox ears, and the fire.
"Your tail, its flopping, and your face is red," He says, petting my ears some more.
I squeeze my eyes in embaressment.
"I never knew you were such a bottom, Fundy," He whispers.
We just look at eachother.
Why am I feeling this way to him!
Why do..
I love him?
I felt something press against my lips, and it was Sapnap, and I kissed back.
It felt, amazing?
I don't know why I am feeling this way, but it feels good, as we continue to press on eachother's lips.
When we stop, I put my head on his sholder as we watch the fire crackle.
I ended up falling asleep on him. But I didn't regret it.
We both woke up from Tommy, and we were cuddling.
"Explain yourself," Dream and Wilbur said to Sapnap and I.
"What do you mean?" I say, smiling.
"You cuddled!" Wilbur yelled.
Sapnap held my hand, "And?" He said sassily.
Dream and Wilbur looked shocked.
"You two? Dating?" They said at the same time.
"It just felt right," I softly whispered.

We both posted a pocture on our Twitter's of us and just had <3, and no other context.

The stans went crazy, it was fun reading the comments.

Right before we all had to go our ways, we all hid on the bushes, and watched Dream and George.
"Hey George, we were dating for a good, 5 or so years," Dream said, twitching.
"Yeah, they have been an amazing 5 years," George says, looking up at the taller male.
"George, I really love you, alot, and, well, I want to not be your boyfriend anymore," Dream said.
"W-what!" George said, gasping, and tears formed in his eyes.
Dream got on his knees.
"I want to be your husband,"