15

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

A little time skip~~~
(Just ther clear things up everyone is currently playing in the Miyagi prefecture spring inter high qualifiers, the chapter will be at the part where Karasuno is playing against Aoba Johsai and then moving into Shiratorizawa the following day.)

~~~~~
#1:Y/n L/n (Cap/wing ace) 3rd year
#2: Himita Rokuta (VC/setter ) 3rd year
#3: Mumiji Hagima (wing )3rd year
#4: Kona Arakito (pinch server)-3rd year
#6: Karimi Fujiwara (middle block)-2nd year
#7: Aikimo Miyahara (Libero)-2nd year
#8: Chiyo Ike (Wing)-2nd year
#9: Kaiya Ito (middle blocker)-1st year
#10: Yuki Hemiko (setter)-1st year
#11: Haruhi Yasui (middle, pinch)-1st year
#12: Shimo Haruhi (setter)- 1st year

The girls were currently warming up as they were playing games before the boys rounds started.

Everyone lined up as Rokuta stood on the side ready to set. Drill started with spiking and a few receives.

(Y/n) was the last to go as she had just finished taping her knee. Rokuta nodded signaling that she was ready. Doing the same (Y/n) got ready as she sprinted towards the net. Twisting her leg slightly she jumped up high and swung her arm up hitting the ball straight down.

Everyone's eyes widened they saw how high she could jump. Landing shortly (Y/n) huffed out air and gave a high five to Rokuta.

Soon time was up for practice and the team players were being called out for starting line up.

"Alright girls, we came here to win! No matter what always keep that ball in the air, stay focused and win this, we haven't practiced this much for nothing make it count, you can do this!" Coach Rina yelled out as we all huddled together. "Captain say something."

You walked out form your spot and stood infront of the girls. "Don't make me regret become your captain..we worked hard and will strive for more, I know you can do it, don't let me down and I won't do the same to you." They all nodded and gave each other determined looked and they started to line up.

"Don't mess up." Coach said as you smirked at her. "I won't." Was all you said before heading to the side lines to meet up with the other team captain.

"Good luck (Y/n)-san" the captain of Aoba Johsai said as she firmly shook your hand. Although she was taller than you, you were determined to make it to nationals. "Likewise" you said with a smirk.

You made your way back over to you team and got into position. 'Scary' her team though as (Y/n) stern gaze was fixated on the other team. "Let win this." The girls cheered as (Y/n) was up first to serve. 'Oto-san watch me, I'll win for you.' She though as she took a deep breath and threw the ball up. "Nice serve!" Rokuto yelled out as it landed on the other side of the court.

"Tch it's was just luck." Someone screamed out from the stands. You sent a glare towards the stands which made the person shut up in fear.

⊱ ────── {⋅. ✯ .⋅} ────── ⊰

The game carried out with your team losing the first set cause you had sat out due to pain.

The other captain smirked as she made her way over to her team bench. "Here senpai I got you water." The manager said she she handed you your towel and bottle. You thanked her and walked out to the infirmary.

"Ahh hello (L/n)-san you playing again?" Said the nurse. "Yeah I need tape do you have some?" The nurse nodded and handed you a few rolls. Leaving quickly you tapped your knee up and got ready to play.

The next set started, Ike and Fujiwara hesitated to receive the ball as the ball fell between the two. You dodged and patted them both on the backs.

"Dont let it drop!" Coach Rina yelled out Miyahara was seconds away from letting it fall. 'They're catching into us' (y/n) though as she could feel the distress form her players.

Just as the blockers were about to jump the ball had already slammed down on our court letting the other team earn a point. You looked over to Coach Rina and signaled for a time out. She nodded and the whistle was blown.

The girl rounded up eating for you to say something. "Were a team, not on a one man mission, don't be afraid to call for help, don't hesitate. I'm right here, we all are." You said as you looked at all the girls, they all smiled and gave each other one last group hug before returning to court.

"Nice revive!" A player yelled out, you glanced over to Rokuta and signaled to her. The players of the opposing team caught on, but you had a trick up your sleeve.

Just as you were about to run up, the other players ran forward with you. Just as your wing spiker jumped the blockers jumped trying to block her only to see that Rokuta sent to ball to you instead.

"Wahoo!" You yelled out as you hugged Rokuta. "I love you your sets are the best!" She sighed and patted you back. "Focus (Y/n)-san we have to win this set and we'll take the win." Your happy aura turned into a serious one as a smirk made it way to your lips. "Right" you said as you got into position.

One more point and your team would win. The ball was continuing to go back and forth between teams. Until the opposing team went to spike you noticed she was going to a feint.

Smiling you ran up and revived the ball sending it to your setter. She jumped making everyone think she was going to set to your wing spiker but instead she dunked the ball, shocking everyone.

You smiled and cheered as your team earned the winning point. 'Easy' (Y/n) thought as she made her way to meet back up with the captain.

"Good game." You smiled at the other captain. She tried to hold back her tears as she firmly shook your hand.

"Likewise"

End